Making my first Healz

40 Human Paladin
Im not much for casting classes but I figured id give it a stab with healing at least. I need help choosing which class to try for my first healer. Any advice?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015354204

is a good place to start.

Healz is an icky word, makes my skin crawl.
Reply Quote
40 Human Paladin
lol didnt meant to put the z haah
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It's all in personal preference. The only way you'll know for sure is if you go out and experiment for yourself.

Personally, my favorites are monks and shamans, but paladins are good too.
Edited by Vaeldorei on 5/31/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You Spelled Heals with a Z. your thread is over
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
are you going for pvp or pve
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
You Spelled Heals with a Z. your thread is over

And is now about penguins.

Try a MW. Everyone loves mistweavers.
Edited by Winnifred on 6/3/2013 12:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Well honestly, you have a paladin right now! That's a start!

All healing classes play a bit differently. Some of them excel in different things. For example, Disc Priests do well at mitigating incoming damage with all of our absorbs. However there are hot classes (druids), classes with big CD's (shamans, I'm looking at you!), and everything in between.

The best thing to do is take a look over the icy veins guide on each class (not due to merit, but because it's a sensible and short overview). If you see anything that sparks your interest, go ahead and roll it.

Honestly, if it takes rolling one of each class, do it. A bit of "wasted" time is worth having a character you really enjoy playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]