Looking for a new home!

90 Human Mage
Hello people of Skywall!

I am currently residing the server of Uldum, and thinking about switching over to this one. I would love to know a little about the server, such as economy, raiding, pvp, guilds, overall attitude of the players, and such.

I would love to go into this server with a guild to call home :) So let me introduce myself and hopefully I catch someone's eye. I am a 505 frost mage, looking for an ACTIVE, SOCIAL guild that is somewhat into raiding, but willing to help a beginner, such as myself, out. I would love to be around a laid back group of people who are fairly social and consider their guild members as a family. I am a 19 year old girl (that's right: GIRL) and would prefer a guild with people around my age, or a little older.

Respond here, or in-game message me :) I appreciate hearing from you all!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, Miss Chleo! (In advance this is all Horde side perspective.)
I don't have any idea what Uldum is like, but Skywall is a pretty dead server >.> a /who in Shrine won't net many people sadly. HOWEVER! I know there are quite a few guilds Horde side that are family oriented and there are certainly more of them than there are hardcore progression guilds. Only one is in Heroic ToT, but about six are at least done with normal/working on heroic ToT. From guild spam I see in trade they have pretty relaxed raid schedules, and from experience are all quite nice people. :) I wish I had some info on the Ally's, seeing as you're a human, but you'll have to forgive me there! Hopefully at least some of this helps you, and I wish you the best!
-Lum
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
DO NOT COME SKYWALL IS DEAD RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
there's always money in the Banana Stand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]