Grats Teremity!

90 Goblin Rogue
Thanks for the spam.

GG.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
On behalf of all the Temeritians, Thank you!
Edited by Handssome on 6/3/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah really good job as per usual :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Grats ole Temerity frens!!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
how'd KJ gantzie?

I heard that KJ has some sick wpvp, ive been pvping a lot on emerald dream. RP is a touch weird at times but otherwise it rocks :D gotten 40k or so HKs in the last 3 months.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
Grats......... Teremity.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
how'd KJ gantzie?

I heard that KJ has some sick wpvp, ive been pvping a lot on emerald dream. RP is a touch weird at times but otherwise it rocks :D gotten 40k or so HKs in the last 3 months.

Loving it. All the PVP and heroic progression I want! :D

Both factions have huge guilds that love to raid each other, so it's fun to jump into the fray.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yeh, KJ is awesome, I miss it there :(

And TY everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Gantz no one likes you no more :( wtf happend to the horde! Sledge is full blown dwarf pride over there, and extenze and taco play alliance like crazy, cept somtimes extenze tries to flex his op comps on his orc but thats not the point. i need to go alliance agian, where am i headed?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Gantz no one likes you no more :( wtf happend to the horde! Sledge is full blown dwarf pride over there, and extenze and taco play alliance like crazy, cept somtimes extenze tries to flex his op comps on his orc but thats not the point. i need to go alliance agian, where am i headed?

Welp I'm going to end up being Horde again in 5.4

Mors is just dead set on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]