Dabu Says Goodbye!

90 Orc Death Knight
Horde side is doing fine :P

We have a bunch of people xferring in. Especially with the 50% off character services this week!
Reply Quote
No Nomni. You're wrong. This server is dead. It's not a matter of opinion. It's a fact. This realm has absolutely nothing to offer. It's impossible to recruit people off server because no one will ever transfer here.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Horde side is doing fine :P

We have a bunch of people xferring in. Especially with the 50% off character services this week!

Not to be Negative Nancy, but I'm sure just as many, if not more are transferring off. But if you guys can carve out a niche for yourselves, more power to you.

No Nomni. You're wrong. This server is dead. It's not a matter of opinion. It's a fact. This realm has absolutely nothing to offer. It's impossible to recruit people off server because no one will ever transfer here.

My Sarcasm Detector is going off. ;P

lolwut? If you can't see how terrible this server has gotten since the end of BC when Grandeur transferred then I seriously don't know what to tell you. Server is dying, has been dying for a long time, and will continue to whither away to nothing. Any guild that wants true progression transfers because there is NO recruitment pool unless you want a guild full of fire humping mouth breathers.

I see where he's coming from. His disdain is justified.
Edited by Tatiana on 6/6/2013 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I understand what she/he is saying especially coming from a raider of the BC era. Unorthodox was a very competitive guild. This realm certainly has taken a turn for the worse for them. But what purpose does realm bashing do at this point except hurt the people who are trying to do things to improve it? If you want to complain about how the realm wasn't able to serve your desires, and you do something like transfer to correct it, then I think you have some more credibility. But for the ones who choose to stay on the realm, whine about it, and not even have toons that appear to be attempting to raid at all is incredibly childish and self serving. I truly believe these people choose to wallow in their misery purely because they enjoy the sound of their own keyboard when they complain.
Edited by Glasscore on 6/6/2013 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
@Glass- I would love to wallow in my misery, but since I resubbed just over a month ago and have no love for dailies, my gear is fairly limiting, but I try what I can. I apologize for not being caught up with current progression, but in the past, I assure you, I was. For now I'll have to make due with progressing through HoF with Holy Legion.
Edited by Burdi on 6/6/2013 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Cory!!! We could use your help with heals... right meow! If you're free! Hope you see this in time! Thanks!
Reply Quote
@Glass- I would love to wallow in my misery, but since I resubbed just over a month ago and have no love for dailies, my gear is fairly limiting, but I try what I can. I apologize for not being caught up with current progression, but in the past, I assure you, I was. For now I'll have to make due with progressing through HoF with Holy Legion.

I don't think I've ever seen you be negative Burdi, I wasn't referencing you. I was more pointing at Lucynda and people like him. Coming from a guild with a long history of raiding, I understand his/her frustration, but instead of trying to do anything productive to improve his situation, he just realm bashes. I'm not saying he has to be all "Muradin is great! Lets turn this !@#$% around!" or that he has to transfer or anything. If the game/realm doesn't make you happy, then why play it? If you are happy in a "dead realm", then why bash it? (My apologies if you're not a dude Lucynda, wow stereotype at its finest)

And Nomni, I'm at work :( I wish I could make it
Edited by Glasscore on 6/6/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

I don't think I've ever seen you be negative Burdi, I wasn't referencing you. I was more pointing at Lucynda and people like him. Coming from a guild with a long history of raiding, I understand his/her frustration, but instead of trying to do anything productive to improve his situation, he just realm bashes. I'm not saying he has to be all "Muradin is great! Lets turn this !@#$% around!" or that he has to transfer or anything. If the game/realm doesn't make you happy, then why play it? If you are happy in a "dead realm", then why bash it? (My apologies if you're not a dude Lucynda, wow stereotype at its finest)

And Nomni, I'm at work :( I wish I could make it

I'm not realm bashing, I am simply stating an absolute fact.

The sky is blue, gravity exists, Earth orbits the sun, Muradin is steadily dying, humans need to breathe air to live, their is no god. Nothing in their is bashing, it is all fact and is stated as such.

The only reason I am staying on server is because I simply do not care to raid anymore. I do LFR once a month, if that, when I am bored. Besides that I play the AH, collect pets, and do pet battles. All 3 of those things are more interesting to me than raiding in the current format.
Edited by Lucynda on 6/6/2013 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not realm bashing, I am simply stating an absolute fact.

The sky is blue, gravity exists, Earth orbits the sun, Muradin is steadily dying, humans need to breathe air to live, their is no god. Nothing in their is bashing, it is all fact and is stated as such.

The only reason I am staying on server is because I simply do not care to raid anymore. I do LFR once a month, if that, when I am bored. Besides that I play the AH, collect pets, and do pet battles. All 3 of those things are more interesting to me than raiding in the current format.

Actually, the only absolute fact you've mentioned is the Earth orbiting the Sun. The sky can vary in colors depending on the ratio of scattering red light waves versus blue waves. Gravity is a theory, which has a variety of competing, but less recognized, theories to describe the phenomena. Humans can survive off artificial gas combinations used to mimic air, ie scuba tanks. The existence of god is a metaphysical question impossible to prove or disprove (but I'm with you on the disbelief). And finally Muradin is not dying! Yay! I wish you were horde, I have pets I want to sell. Altho if that is all you do, you probably have them already...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
All I can say is this: stop doomsaying and get in a raid and kill bosses. The server isn't dying. You're currently a self fulfilling prophecy for yourself. After what happened with my last guild I nearly quit. Instead I found 9 raiders + a few more -fantastic- players and made a guild. Cleared full T14, now full T15.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
All I can say is this: stop doomsaying and get in a raid and kill bosses. The server isn't dying. You're currently a self fulfilling prophecy for yourself. After what happened with my last guild I nearly quit. Instead I found 9 raiders + a few more -fantastic- players and made a guild. Cleared full T14, now full T15.

^Dis right hur.

We are about to have 3 raid groups up and running shortly. We are bringing in raiding talent from off-server and Muradin on a Weekly Basis :P.

Once you can start exerting some genuine effort and enthusiam, recruits and raiders will come. As a guild we are fielding and courting recruits constantly throughout the week. These recruits see that our guild is booming with activity, as we are constantly farming warbringers, running heroic scenarios, raiding world bosses and actual raids... yada yada.

Essentially, if you build it, they will come.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
06/07/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Omni

^Dis right hur.

We are about to have 3 raid groups up and running shortly. We are bringing in raiding talent from off-server and Muradin on a Weekly Basis :P.

Once you can start exerting some genuine effort and enthusiam, recruits and raiders will come. As a guild we are fielding and courting recruits constantly throughout the week. These recruits see that our guild is booming with activity, as we are constantly farming warbringers, running heroic scenarios, raiding world bosses and actual raids... yada yada.

Essentially, if you build it, they will come.

I feel like I said this a month or so ago, and nobody really paid attention. :X
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I feel like I said this a month or so ago, and nobody really paid attention. :X

You did. -_-
Reply Quote
Your guild will be missed! One of the few raiding guilds left on Muradin.
Reply Quote
As much as I think Lucynda/Myshel is a huge prick, I agree with him.

Delusional.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
As much as I think Lucynda/Myshel is a huge prick, I agree with him.

Delusional.

<3 Punch
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
A little late to the party, aren't we?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]