Looking for a new home

100 Blood Elf Priest
Been on the server for a long time now and just came back from a 2ish month break (money issues). A year ago I ran the guild Inferno on Horde side, but as such things go it's no longer active.
I'm looking for a new guild to call home that's filled with ACTIVE, SOCIAL, MATURE and FRIENDLY people. I absolutely adore achievements (I'm an achv !@#$% basically) and would love to be around more players like myself. I like doing older raids, questing (not so much dailies but will if it involves achvs/pets/mounts), dungeons, pvp, basically everything in game. I want achvs (duh!), pets, and mounts and willing to run things weekly to get them or help people to get the ones they need as well.
Unfortunately I don't have the cash to transfer servers and even if I did it would be a tough decision for me cause I made my main (Sinthet) on here back in BC and it's all sentimental to me.
I'm 23, so looking for older players or around my age to hang out with. I do have 2 kids under the age of 3, so I have to afk sometimes, so not really sure if raiding new content would work out (no matter how much I want to). I'm willing to chat on Skype, Vent, Teamspeak, etc. (hate playing alone, I get bored easily by myself) I have 9 toons lvls 85-90, but prefer to leave my alts to chill in the ghost guild Inferno. Mostly looking to just take my main out.
Feel free to contact me in-game via pst/message.
Main lvl 90: Sinthet
Alts lvl 85-89: Sinsong, Sinether, Sincate, Sintlety, Sinvepar, Sinami, Sinberith, & Carrix
My battletag is: Sinthet#1868
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ameliorate has been around since 2009 and has the same consistent leadership since Trinnette and I started the guild. We have always viewed Ameliorate as a way to make better. We always strive to improve and be the best around even if that means only running two days a week. In terms of mentality we are a hardcore raiding guild, and we always will be. Even though we run on the weekends we still can compete with some of the top guilds on the realm. In most cases we finish in the top 30 of all guilds on Dragonblight.

Our attitude has always been to see the fight for what it is, without yelling at our members.

We have always strived to run the guild like a professional business who followed ethics. In layman’s terms we are very logical at what we do, but at the same time we are not going to punish a member because they made an error. In the long run, if you continually make that error than it might be something that the officers will talk to you about in private (never in the public eye.). In a business your supervisor should never call you out in public in front of all the employees. We believe that here as well, and many of us are very well versed in our classes that we can help another with their class, specializations, and talents.

We are here to help you as well as you helping us. With that we believe giving perks away to our members has always been a good way to keep members as well as ensure good members. In a normal business these perks could be something like a promotion or even insurance for your family. It’s the same thing here, as you will get promoted up in the ranks for showing up and doing your duty as well as get free items from the guild bank including flasks, food, and enchants. This is our way of offering insurance to our members.

In closing if you’re looking for a guild that will provide you with some of the best raiding experience in World of Warcraft while getting perks along the way, than maybe Ameliorate is for you.

If you are interested please contact us in game, or visit our Facebook page for more information including screenshots and videos of our boss kills. If you wish to look up our rankings on boss kills and such please look us up on GuildOx or WoWProgress. Both sites are updated with our latest boss kills.

General Information
• Guild Name – Ameliorate
• Realm – Dragonblight
• Time Zone – Pacific
• Raid Days and Times – Friday and Saturday from 6-10 PM (Pacific)
• Attendance – 90% (7 Raids per month)
• Guild Master – Trinnette
• Lead Officer – Sathonas (RealID: Moonsorrow#1414)

Progression
• Tier 14 – Complete (16/16)
• Tier 15 – 8/12 (Rank: #15)

Requirements
• Must be over the age of 18. Please understand that the majority of the members are above 30 years old. We are not looking to immature members or anybody under the 18.
• Ventrillo. Tanks and healers must having a microphone.
• Previous raiding experience. This can be from either looking for raid, normal or heroic raids from previous content.
• Item Level to meet the requirements and challenge of the raid.
Edited by Sathonas on 6/2/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
come check out Brotherhood of Golgotha. We are a growing Horde-side guild. We recently merged with another guild and have lots of members.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]