Morning Raiding Guild

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey there, I know there are some out there that work the 3rd shift like I do and find it hard to raid (not counting LFR). If this is you then I would like you to join our guild Hell On The Rise. We will raid 8am-12 or 1pm depending. These times may change once we establish a core raiding group. Our plans are to start a 10man and possible work our way to a 25 man. We offer a good atmosphere for new and veteran players.

We offer:
Vent
Free Guild repairs
Help from veteran players

We are looking for lvl 85-90 dps, tanks and healers, but all levels are welcome. Please whisper Boreas, Shøckz, or Ryusenka in game for an invite. (alt 0248 for the ø in Shøckz)
Edited by Shøckz on 6/3/2013 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
I will keep an eye out for you, I'm usually on between 4am-noon, (Central) on weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I am interested as well. please contact me I have several toons and can fill about any roll. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]