[H] Rated BG's.

90 Undead Warlock
Sup.

I'm going to be starting up a solid RBG group on the server. Most of (if not all of) my team will be in Shenanigans, and we are recruiting everything at the moment. I'm leading with 1700+ exp and hoping to break 2k with the right team. It wont be easy, and sometimes it won't be fun. But I am going to put together this team in hopes of pushing rating as high as we can go. I'm figuring out the times to do them still, and quite honestly everything is still up in the air. Feel free to reply on forums or PM me in game or do whatever you gotta do. Like I said, willing to take whatever you have, we will rotate members of the team as needed.
Edited by Cursê on 6/3/2013 5:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
and sometimes it won't be fun.

From experience running a group to 2.2k...even a remote moment like this can/will break a group. You need to have good personalities and people who can just move on to the next game.

GL
Edited by Strugglebus on 6/4/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would be interested in doing RBGs, I'll message you in game when I'm not working!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]