Question about gear MW

90 Pandaren Monk
Is it worth it for me to break up my 4 set for heroic horridon sholders? I know my group plans on doing iron Qon this week.Should I wait till the raid week is over or just equip for the time being?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Don't know crap about Monks. But that 4set looks shockingly underwhelming.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't know crap about Monks. But that 4set looks shockingly underwhelming.

Well at least you said you don't know crap about monks, otherwise I'd have to hit you.

In your case Shortkungfu. No it's not worth it. A very minor increase in int isn't worth 5 sec off renewing mist. 4 set is AMAZING on fights where mistweavers shine on (Twins, Lei Shen, Tortos, etc). It's only really worth dropping 4 set if you're using normal tier and you have H TF gear.
Edited by Suplift on 6/1/2013 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ya like I have normal tier sholders but it isnt worth it unless it was thunderforged is what your saying?
Edited by Shortykungfu on 6/1/2013 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yes. Only H TF items are worth dropping 4 set.
Edited by Suplift on 6/1/2013 6:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
The thing with TFT is that sometimes you're using it on cooldown and sometimes you're holding it for specific points in the fight. For the former, 4T15 is always good (assuming you're hitting it close enough to on cooldown,) for the latter, it's only good if the cooldown difference makes it easier to hit the timings you need (Tortos.)

It would be a slight gain to swap shoulders or head for an offset piece of similar ilvl on fights where 4pcs doesn't do anything for you, assuming the offset piece doesn't have mastery.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]