Order of the Raven - limited recruitment!

90 Tauren Paladin
Hello everyone,

Order of the Raven, the longtime #1 PvE raiding guild on Aggramar (from Molten Core up to Ulduar), which has reformed horde-side as a casual raiding guild (we don't want to miss Matlock & Murder She Wrote reruns) is opening up for limited recruitment.

Currently, we're looking for:

1 Healer w/DPS offspec
1 Tank w/DPS offspec
1 ranged DPS (Mage would be awesome)

When I said we're casual, I really meant it. We raid Wednesday nights at 8pm eastern (7pm server time) till 11pm eastern (10pm server). One night a week for now. Yup. But we've been consistently killing new bosses every week, as many of the current players are all former Raven's from back in the hey days, and can still play this game mighty fine, I reckon.

That said, we're not super picky, but we're not taking any geek off the street either. We raid very efficiently, and very effectively, so you must be able to keep up. We're not going to carry you. For DPS, you need to be AT LEAST pulling 85k. For healing, you need to be able to carry the raid if another healer dies and DPS is doing well. For a tank, you've gotta be able to MT and OT like a pro, and work WITH the team, not as an island. For everyone at least a 490 iLevel.

Still interested? Want to raid with a bunch of grumpy old farts like us Ravens? Send a message in game to any of our officers: Me (Mayo), Shonuff, Mordin, Seshia, or Uemura.

You can also register at http://www.orderoftheraven.org/ to chat with us offline.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm THE geek off the street.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]