Emike & Moonwater

Emike, <PC> has your back. Just toss a summons when ready to get nasty on these mother@#$%ers.

Moonwater, I've heard a lot of good things about you. As a gesture of good faith, you are allowed two weeks to faction over and join my guild before I make your life a living hell.

That is all,

Hiram
Edited by Híram on 5/30/2013 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
moonwater would crush you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
isnt it ironic that moon had already done a faction change about 8 hours b4 you made this post ???
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
91646319037:

Just to let you know, since you have been so cool, I will not kill you.
Edited by Moonwater on 5/30/2013 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
91646319037:

He'd need 5+ other ppl from Odins Court and a healer first.

BTW- Moon- weren't you in SWR ? My father made me ask or he told me I'd have to go back in the basement again.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the winning side, but even knowing your the best <Odins Court> had to offer I'll still have you begging at my feet for mercy and patience. None of you know me, as I have only recently joined this server, but I have the upper hand. Its a shame you transferred already I was looking for a challenge before you submitted. I'll lift the requirement for you to join my guild out of respect for Emike, since your his !@#$% now. Your fanboy on here will be tortured in your place though. Have a good weekend I'll see ya'll Monday when I get back from Savannah.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
91646319179:
91646319037:

Just to let you know, since you have been so cool, I will not kill you.

l o l
Reply Quote
youre dead moonwater. ill have your head.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
wut
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]