90 Draenei Priest
This is the signup thread for the Saturday, June 8th server pug. We will be clearing ToES first and then possibly going to HoF if we have interest in that (so please plan on running ToES and when that is finished I will see who has an interest in doing HoF). Raid time is 8:30. Please be online and at the instance at 8:20 if you want to go. I will be sending out invites then. As I did this week, I will announce in general chat when the raid is full. This week we did not have room for all the people who wanted to go. Those who did not get to go will get priority spot next week along with those who are looking for a raiding guild or group. There are a limited number of slots so please be patient. Again, we are running these raids not only to have fun but also to help match potential raiders with GMs. So if you are looking for a group please put that in your post. In the future I hope to have enough to run 2 different groups.

This week's ToES run went extremely well. We cleared in an hour with only one wipe due to a DC. I'm hoping to continue these raids on a regular basis and bring 25m pugging back to Norgannon.

Please sign up on this thread. I will be sending cal invites out by Wednesday or Thursday. Going forward I will be putting these threads up a bit earlier so we have more time for signups.

***********if you have special characters in your name please provide the name of an alt without special characters for me to send the invite to. sorry, but those are just a PITA. thanks. :) *************
Edited by Cassandrae on 6/2/2013 4:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Hunter
id like to come to the saturday 8:30 raid on my fury warrior platehead
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I'd like to come on this toon (combat rogue, Talori). I posted my details in the other thread :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Name: Båndit
Spec: Beastmastery/Survival 506

Name: Champanepapi
Spec: Discipline 486

Raid Experience, Have been raiding since late BC, currently 4/16 H t14 and 7/12 ToT.

Can raid Mondays and Thursdays all the time, and sometimes Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Soria - Ele

Luxelle - you know

Looking forward to coming again! The first one went really well tonight, can't wait. 8)

I almost feel like there wasn't enough drama/qq'ing/ppl standing in fire etc.... ah well there is always next time.

Also I might have possibly found a dps for our raid team, he is trying out next week.

8) Thanks Cass
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Soria - Ele

Luxelle - you know

Looking forward to coming again! The first one went really well tonight, can't wait. 8)

I almost feel like there wasn't enough drama/qq'ing/ppl standing in fire etc.... ah well there is always next time.

Also I might have possibly found a dps for our raid team, he is trying out next week.

8) Thanks Cass

Yay. Glad you had fun, I did too. And gratz on the dps- another GM recruited a healer from the group too!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I had a great time last night! Looking forward to running the 25m pugs on a regular basis (if there's room). :)

This toon is available to run (ilvl 490 frost).

My second toon, Kyriele, is an ilvl 488 arcane mage, and she is also available to run if rdps is needed. She's in DK Mafia.

Thanks again, Cass.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I also had a blast and am available on multiple toons weekly. Just let me know what is needed.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Thanks Cassandrae again for putting this together. I had fun and also recruited 2 for our raid team. I am available for the June 8th raid and would like to go.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Name: Baylie
Spec: Guardian (iLvl 515)

Signing up to help out on the June 8th raid.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
512 fury warrior
heroic firelnads cleared
heroic dragon soul 6 of 7
msv cleared
3 of 6 heart of fear
heroic TOES cleared
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I had fun last time, and would be happy to join again this week.

Holy Priest 512

Shadow Priest 492

And I was recruited for a guild, how about that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Name: DylanLee
Spec: Shadow with Disc Offspec

Name: Kìrito
Spec: Resto with Boomy offspec, though may change to bear offspec.

Raid Experience: 2/8 HDS, 16/16 Normal 2/16H from 5.0, 12/12 ToT.

I'll actually be able to come Saturday this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I want to go, I might not be able to make it this week though, (last time however this will happen) But I really want to raid with you guys!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I have to run out of town that morning, but if i am back I would love to go again.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Meddic - Paladin 520 Holy paladin

WÖrgasm - priest
508 s priest

Fleas - resto
502 resto

Acupunchr - mistweaver
492 mist

dwotems ele/resto shaman
474 ilvl

I am an officer and raid leader of warlords , been playing and raiding since the start of BC as you can see I mainly play a healer
currently 16/16 MV THRU Terrace and 4/12 Thunder not really looking to transfer just love to raid :)
Edited by Meddic on 6/6/2013 4:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Thanks for putting this together. I would like to attend the June 8th raid.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
went really good last week but unfortunately can't make it this week thanks again Cass for all your work to put this together. Hope to see you next week. Long live Norgannon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If there is still room... Surolath, balance druid 511 ilevel.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thanks again Cass and everyone! It was fun! 8)

There have to be more people looking for raids and/or guilds though?

I think that was the first time I ever used bind elemental. :3

edit - oops

<Sor
Edited by Zelie on 6/9/2013 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]