<Solution> 25m Recruiting for Heroics

100 Night Elf Priest
Hello Greymane,

Summary: 3 Nights raiding (Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11CST) Progress 12/13 Heroic ToT

Currently recruiting a Shadowpriest, MW or Disc and exceptional range dps. All other exceptional players will be considered.

You can find me on my main or one of my alts: Shahin, Amynna, Mishalyn or Mikabee.

What is <Solution>?

Well, we're a mature (nice way to say old) group of raiders currently the top 25m guild on the server. We have a really laid back atmosphere with a focus on progressive raiding. Most of us have very busy real life schedules so we limit our raiding to 3 nights a week and adhere strictly to our schedule. We also maintain a small roster of raiders to limit benching. We do not 'stack' classes for encounters because, well, we're not that hardcore and everyone in the guild is good enough that it is not necessary.

Though we are not pushy or hardcore, we do expect our members to always strive to be the best they can be. As our time is limited, you must research encounters beforehand and be on time prepared to raid. Because we have a small roster, we expect 85%+ attendance from our raiders. Even though we are very serious about our raiding, we do play this game as a game and not a job. We want to have fun and for you to enjoy it too.

To learn more about us it's best to talk to one of us! Send me a whisper and I'll be happy to chat.
Edited by Mikalya on 9/6/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awesome group of people. I highly recommend checking them out!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Awesome group of people. I highly recommend checking them out!

Did Mika promise to cook for you?? Cuz that's what she promised me! (:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No, no bribes were offered. Just an opportunity to join them and do the best I can. For someone who didn't have an impressive MoP raid background, I really appreciated the chance and made sure to work my butt off so as not to let them down.

Jumping back into 25's after running 10's in cata and T14 had been super fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
My guild was going great but it fell apart so i was looking to join a new guild and my friend viceverza aka intercom told me great thing's about this one and told me to try and app, im not an elitest or a prick im just raider looking to raid and enjoy the people i raid with. im a solid player i do not screw up mechanic's, im looking to join a guild for long term as in over 2year's plus and just down content at content here is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Gothevill/simple

im 2/13 heroic with exp on a few other fight's like tortos and horridon. Im 527il
i don't claim to be perfect but i don't make the same mistake's twice.
my btag is mike2063#1262 and i understand my dps could be better but keep in mind i pull my number's with a 491 raid finder gun because i havn't had much luck in tot or tot lfr

here is my log's http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Area%2052/gothevill/
Edited by Gothevill on 6/21/2013 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello Gothevill!

If Mika doesn't get back to you right away, you can be proactive and start working on your application.

http://forums.solution-guild.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3978

I recommend taking it serious since first impressions are very important. Hope to see an app soon or shoot me a message in game. Mystifus#1655 is my Battle tag
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Amynna your alt? I don't like it. Bring back your brother.

We want Amy!
We want Amy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hiya
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
hi!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
currently looking for a dps dk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
8/13 is soooo outdated. 11/13 now :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
need shammy friend
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking for a DPS DK?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Hi Sharontate,

Sorry the position has been filled for dk. We are now looking for a warlock and boomkin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/13 H now :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Bump! Looking for some Greymane talent.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
ooo ooo pick me! pick me!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]