Which spec has the most to do?

35 Human Paladin
I know for a fact that I want to go prot at endgame (or maybe even holy), but what spec is the most "busy" with the abilities while leveling? I want as little downtime with the button pushing as possible haha
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Both prot and ret are pretty busy....main difference for me was the ability to faceroll EVERYTHING as prot...multiple mobs at a time...up to 10 or so is no problem. Ret kills faster and can be pretty durable but you will be casting flash of light more and using holy power on word of glory at times if you pull to many. Try em both out....what ever you find fun will be the best for YOU...I wouldn't lvl as holy unless you just heal dungeons...pretty slow up side the other 2 specs IMO. GL and have fun!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
They're all about the same. Depends on the fight in the endgame.

As far as leveling goes, just level as Ret or Prot. Either or will work just fine.
Edited by Vindicare on 6/5/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Prot scales with haste best.

Even without haste stacking there is simply more to do with Prot due to WoG and SotR being off the global.
Reply Quote
prot defiently if doing group content.

currently playing holy at level 71 and i played all healers up to 80-90 for the most part and leveling is boring as a healer especially today it's too easy. raiding is as fun as it gets when it comes to healing real raiding not LFR or old content.

ret i play for questing only and it's rotation seems very simple and relies too much on procs for it's dps. it imo is very boring.

prot is the most busy because in group content you can assure someone is an idiot or new and starts messing things up and you basically need to wipe their butts like they are kids and clean their mess. questing is a no brainer for any spec and is easy for all 3 including holy just takes longer in healing specs to kill things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]