What we bring to the table:
* No hassle guild repairs
* Guilt free flasks and consumables
* When we say drama free- we mean it. We've booted out several buttheads
* Several raid leaders who have the capacity to understand strategy and utilize every sort of composition to break the faces off a boss. Delegation is key to the success of a group.
* Raiders who've seen every expansion and raid from MC to Naxx 40 into Kara, passed Illidan , into the Lich King's face and piked Nefarion.
* Raiders who are mature enough to own up to their mistakes and immature enough to sing drunken Irish songs after a raid. In fact, half the raid actually knows each other irl in one way or another. It's pretty awesome.
* A guild bank that is used. I know this sounds CRAZY but I've been in guilds where people are afraid to take stuff out. Dude- if you need something, take it out, replace with a donation. easy as that
* Gender neutral - we don't care if you have a uterus or testes, we treat all members equally. (I've known this to be problems in the past for some people, you won't find stupid jerks around these parts)
* A family BBQ atmosphere where the tater salad is divine and fresh kegs for everyone
* A raid leader who is used to working with the color blind and deaf- we can make you macros
What we expect
* You're on time and fully repaired
* You have a smile on your face
* You know the fights and if you have to change talents around to suit the fight
* If you can't be around you tell us ahead of time and/or can help us find your replacement
* Sometimes we have to sit people and you're okay with this- but don't fret, we run 2 ToT groups
* You give and receive equally
* You have a sense of humor and aren't offended by most things.
* You realize since the cake is a lie, pie is much tastier. Although between cake or death you chose cake in which case... you have a brownie instead.
When do we Raid?
Weds-Thurs-Friday from 10 PM EST to 12:30 AM EST. We also run alt raids on the weekends in the evening around 7 PM.
We always have an open hearth policy for folks who want to be social and/or fill in raid spots. All fill in raiders get repairs + flasks and all members have access to the guild bank.
Contact Tarshana (formerly known as Venoxa), Rottingsoul, Raiden or Autoerotic for more information. http://collectorsedition.guildlaunch.com/