Anyway, I'll list my questions below, some of them are quite subjective I think and depend on raid composition - just assume I mostly LFR so far as I haven't found a raid team:
BoL: Beacon of Light
CS: Crusader Strike
EF: Eternal Flame
FoL: Flash of Light
GCD: Global Cool Down
HP: Holy Power
LoD: Light of Dawn
1) Is it better to blanket the entire raid with 1HP EF or should I be putting 3HP EF's on the off-tank, then tank, then across the raid as damage dictates?
2) EF - do people refresh it before it drops off or wait for the very last tick?
3) EF - last question on EF I swear. So, with beacon, I should always EF myself after I EF the two tanks, because it's increased by 100%, so the tank would get 100% of the heal?
4) CS for HP - recommendations for or cautions against? I didn't actually notice any increase or decrease in my overall healing when I started doing it.
5) Beacon swapping - by the sounds of it there are some healers that don't stick beacon on MT and ignore it forever. Call me stuck in my ways, but given the GCD is there really a point in swapping beacon rather than simply using FoL? (I assume those healers have glyphed differently to me?)
6) Spirit > Crit >=Mastery > Haste? My gear is as confused as I am, I think I've reforged crit but all my enchants are mastery. Haven't noticed any healing changes at all with my new stat change in LFR, still between 40K to 60K on fights. Yes, I have work to do on my gear, but without a stat priority I haven't bothered doing anything.
7) LoD - might be a silly question, but does this heal even if targets are at full health? (Mainly asking for BoL heal)
8) LoD again - does it prioritize lowest health or closest members? Sometimes I hit it and nobody seems to gain any health. It says it should hit most injured first, might be bugged?
9) Holy Prism - is this our best healing talent in the tier? I assume that this is probably the talent we swap out most frequently depending on the fight.
10) How to combat raid spread. I'll admit it, I'm prone to get a little excited with my Holy Radiance, but when the raid has split into different parts with everyone everywhere (the Horridon fight in LFR for example, ranged all sit in their little spot, some melee are chasing adds, other melee and tanks are on boss), what should I be doing? Pop Divine Favour and spam Holy Light for glory? LoD appears to have no range so maybe a good time for HS&CS for HP generation?
11) Divine Light for HP generation - this seem a rather expensive method of doing it, I've been trying it a little more so as to get more EF's on the raid, but what with this and CS I have finally encountered mana issues. Mostly because I'm working too hard on maintaining all my EF's and generating HP to use my mana cd's. Is this a gear thing that I should be looking at having a minimum amount of X Spirit before I start?
12) Related to the above mana issues, Glyph of Divine Plea. My question about not using it is, say I have 3 EF's up, each ticking for 10K. When I hit Divine Plea unglyphed, do they drop to 5K? Right now I just wait until the raid is in a low-damage period and then pop Divine Favor and then use Divine Plea or if I already used Divine Favor I just cop the 4.37 second cast time.
Hopefully someone can provide some insight into a few of those queries and help me get my main spec back under control.