Illucia's Illustrious Icing (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
Evry does not know.

THIS IS FUN
Evry does not know.

THIS IS FUN

Poor Evry. I am not entirely sure he should made to understand though.
90 Human Priest
I know.
90 Draenei Shaman

!!!!!!!!!! O.o

... ONE HOUR and five pages????? I just finished reading all the pages you posted last night after I went to bed!!!!!!

you all suck! incoming TL'DR Iri post with 5 pages' worth of responses... jeeeeez...

<glare>

<stomps off to p1>
ok. :P
90 Night Elf Priest
<glare>

<stomps off to p1>

u <3 us
90 Draenei Shaman
Chocolate with a good red wine. Or Port.

Pipi, pls come hang with me and we'll have chocolate and red wine and enjoy life :D

I'll even try it with port, if you like! But we should definitely have large quantities of red wine as backup in case the port & chocolate thing doesn't appeal to me, k?

The best dessert I ever had was simple, but divine. It was at most a dozen raspberries that had their centers filled with a very dark, almost bitter chocolate and served with an excellent Pinot Noir. The way the tastes blended and sauntered across my tongue...

I think I need a moment of privacy.

oh god...

<jaw drop>

I must try that. WHERE TO FIND??? (I'd undoubtedly screw up the chocolate filling thing, unless there was an exact name of which chocolate to buy and how to prepare it so that it filled the berries - I presume it wasn't hard chocolate - because I'm awful at figuring those things out on my own but it would be crucial to get the taste right in order to properly enjoy the flavours!)
Edited by Ellarix on 6/3/2013 1:11 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage
Port? Isn't that usually consumed while the bottle is still in the paper bag?
90 Tauren Druid
Pipi, pls come hang with me and we'll have chocolate and red wine and enjoy life :D

I'll even try it with port, if you like! But we should definitely have large quantities of red wine as backup in case the port & chocolate thing doesn't appeal to me, k?

Deal. I have a nice California Merlot, if you'd like?
90 Draenei Shaman
06/03/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Mist
My mood is shot to hell and I just feel under the weather

:(

/virtual chicken soup and some (((hugs)))

Evry does not know.

THIS IS FUN

Poor Evry. I am not entirely sure he should made to understand though.

All he needs to know is that he should eat pineapple :)

There are good reasons. Trust us.

But we should definitely have large quantities of red wine as backup in case the port & chocolate thing doesn't appeal to me, k?

Deal. I have a nice California Merlot, if you'd like? [/quote]

I like! I like!!!!
Edited by Ellarix on 6/3/2013 1:16 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest

Everyone should, really.
90 Human Priest
I know.

California Pineapple is sadly lackluster.
I have been horridly spoiled.

This.
90 Blood Elf Monk
Just got a text from my dad. Grandpas in the hospital. Aunt thinks it might be congestive heart failure. Doctors haven't said anything.
90 Draenei Shaman
06/03/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Naérdriel

Everyone should, really.

about everything.

/nod

/srs fase

Just got a text from my dad. Grandpas in the hospital. Aunt thinks it might be congestive heart failure. Doctors haven't said anything.

jesus Mist, sorry to hear that, and more (((hugs))).

Great news for an already craptacular day, eh?
Edited by Ellarix on 6/3/2013 1:18 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest

*bows head*

I'm sure you know that the people that are here for you, are here for you in this time as well. ((hugs))
90 Blood Elf Mage

Oh, so sorry Mist :(
90 Human Priest

:(
Really sorry to hear that Mist.

Sorry to hear that. :( If you need me... well... you know.
90 Tauren Priest
:( <3
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]