Illucia's Illustrious Icing (Healer OT)

90 Draenei Shaman
06/03/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Qùess
My husband brought me pizza and brownies. Oh the noms.

Damn. You've got a keeper there.
90 Night Elf Druid

I need a husband for this.
90 Draenei Shaman
06/03/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Alueim

I need a husband for this.

Believe me, they don't all come equipped with this option.

Clearly, Emmia must have shelled out for the luxury model.
90 Night Elf Druid
Believe me, they don't all come equipped with this option.

Clearly, Emmia must have shelled out for the luxury model.

Gosh darnit. Need to make sure they have this option then.
90 Pandaren Monk
New cute hairdo. ^_^
83 Pandaren Shaman
so work sucks
90 Night Elf Druid
so work sucks

Aw sorry /hugs!

We're going to try Lei Shen with 2 healers. Oi. Any tips :P?
Edited by Veroicone on 6/3/2013 5:19 PM PDT
90 Tauren Priest
so work sucks

Yep.
90 Draenei Shaman
We're going to try Lei Shen with 2 healers. Oi. Any tips :P?

Yeah.

be sure no one takes any avoidable damage ;)
90 Night Elf Druid
Guild isn't stupid so we should be fine :p

Also pugging a DPS of someone that they know who has done lei shen before so YAYYYY!

OH GOD HEAL ALL OF THE THINGS I'M SCARED ;__;

AND~ the now #2 guild on the server is now linking their server first achievements that they got for tier14 while wearing tier15 gear. LOL.
90 Human Paladin
Just got up from a nap because I laid down in my bed and realized that it's way too comfortable.

Oh and for the heat issue, we have a brand new AC system as of like 3 months ago so it's not terrible by any means.
90 Night Elf Priest
Guild isn't stupid so we should be fine :p

Also pugging a DPS of someone that they know who has done lei shen before so YAYYYY!

OH GOD HEAL ALL OF THE THINGS I'M SCARED ;__;

AND~ the now #2 guild on the server is now linking their server first achievements that they got for tier14 while wearing tier15 gear. LOL.

You'll do fine.

The biggest thing is that people don't take silly damage (ie run the heck away from dat thunderstruck), diffusion chain be aware, bouncing bolt, be aware.

Hopefully you'll burn the last phase quickly, it just begins to hurt a bit ;)
90 Night Elf Druid
Thanks <3! We're just waiting on our last dps to join us :3

I'm still nervous LOL idk why xD I told people if they don't avoid damage I'll lifegrip them into things, which is counterproductive but whatever.
Edited by Veroicone on 6/3/2013 5:36 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
So basically if you score highly on your GRE's you're a shoe-in for graduate programs (assuming decent grades) right?

I just want to know because I think if I start studying now I would be able to hit 90th percentile+ in two or so years just because I'm usually a really good test taker. And then I'd be able to skip a decent portion of school, right?
90 Night Elf Priest
06/03/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Röthtwo
So basically if you score highly on your GRE's you're a shoe-in for graduate programs (assuming decent grades) right?

Well.....

Depends on program. I'd say

physics gre > research exp > grades (with grades above 3.5)
90 Draenei Shaman
Hopefully you'll burn the last phase quickly, it just begins to hurt a bit ;)

On our 2% wipe last night, our Holy priest solo-healed the last two and a half minutes.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fw3pq2v175unolqj/sum/healingDone/?s=8415&e=8987

He rarely bothers to shine; not because he's a crappy player but because he recognizes that we simply don't need 3 healers' outputs, so he goes red Chakra and lays down some Holy hurt in between being required as a healer.

I was super excited to see him keep the attempt going to an almost-ish kill :D
90 Night Elf Druid
^ Ooh nice :D!

We may not do it and do it on Thursday :( Missing 1 person and they're still not on :(
90 Draenei Shaman
We may not do it and do it on Thursday :( Missing 1 person and they're still not on :(

noooooooooooooooooooooo...

stupid attendance boss :(
90 Human Paladin
Well.....

Depends on program. I'd say

physics gre > research exp > grades (with grades above 3.5)

Well a lot of grad programs I've seen look for bachelors and 30th percentile+. I'm pretty sure that I can get well above that, so would that propel me just into a better program or if I get a high enough score would it just put me into the work field? I've heard of people getting research grants based off of their GRE scores so I'm not sure.
90 Tauren Priest
I wish we could cross-realm current content. I'd so go!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]