Best race for Alliance Paladin discussion

(Locked)

100 Human Paladin
Um...I have race changed quite a bit recently because i can't decide which is the best alliance race of paladin. Horde ones seem to be better both blood elf and tauren looks awesome. However alliance side um the graphic of human and dwarfs are just bad and old and I personally don't like dranei. Let me know what you think :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You KNOW you're going to get the EMFH racial screamed at you, don't you? :P
100 Draenei Paladin
EMFH, blah blah.

Anyway, I'd say that draenei are probably the best if you plan on going Ret thanks to Heroic Presence. That little bit of hit rating is pretty helpful when reforging since it can give you a little edge. Humans and dwarves can accomplish the same thing if you use a mace or a sword, but why be shoehorned into using a certain type of weapon for expertise when you can use any two-hander and get the same basic effect?

Then again, dwarves have that awesome Stoneform thing going on. It's a built-in survival cooldown, after all.
100 Human Paladin
^ I was talking about look not stat, the little stat doesn't really game change anyways, including pvp and pve :)
100 Draenei Paladin
Oh.

Female draenei.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Dwarf
100 Human Monk
Night Elf.

.....Someday
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks alone, definitely Female Draenei.....for Alliance at least.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ I was talking about look not stat, the little stat doesn't really game change anyways, including pvp and pve :)

wot
90 Draenei Death Knight
If you can overlook how disgustingly good the EMFH racial is in pvp and are mainly interested in looks I'd definitely say draenei female for alliance(although since you say you don't like draenei idk, I don't care for the other races that can be paladins alliance-side) and obviously blood elf(either gender) for horde.

I'd never want to be just a paladin when I could go a step further and be a total badass as a vindicator\blood knight. Heck sunwalkers(tauren) are pretty boss too.(I know, lorelol, but I still think those two are extremely cool)
Edited by Rotgrip on 6/4/2013 3:01 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
EMFH, also the bonus Exp with Swords and Maces = less rating needed which can go to other things....and diplomacy.
90 Draenei Paladin
Night Elf.

.....Someday

Don't get my hopes up.
100 Human Paladin
I know we're talking Alliance Paladins, but I just wanted to chime in an aesthetic love for Tauren Paladins.

Tauren can be white furred, silver eyed and alabaster horned. They look big and imposing and make excellent tanks. Wielding Bulwark of Azzinoth and Savage Cobalt Slicer will make you look positively immense as a Tauren.
100 Human Paladin
Looks: Female Draenei
"Power": Human (either gender)
100 Human Paladin
Looks: Female Draenei
"Power": Human (either gender)

This.
I still have my Tabard of the Hand in my bags.
100 Human Paladin
ahah looks like most of the people like Dranei female, i just can't um...accept the horse legs myself.....
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Forget about Alliance.
Go Horde and Bloodelf. Check the outlook of my toon, and you will never regret for the faction change.
90 Draenei Paladin
Draenei is best. We're called Vindicators, that's much better than a lame name like paladin.
100 Human Paladin
Human, easily

EMFH, 1% expertise when you use Swords or maces.

And the rep gain doesn't hurt either c;

After playing a Male Paladin since Vanilla, I'm enjoying the female model I recently changed to c:
Edited by Filfa on 6/4/2013 9:51 PM PDT
90 Undead Monk
Not to hijack, but similar question- looking at alliance based on looks, animations are more important than the few seconds I spend at login looking at the toon from the front. Have a pally I'll be faction swappin so: how are alliance animations/gear scaling (on the spectrum o belf female toothpick 2h'ers to orc lolshoulders).

Primary reason I've never played pally is that I've always been horde, and while I'm fine with Belf for casters, their melee animations always...bugged me.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]