5.3Legendary quest not possible for spriests?

50 Blood Elf Priest
06/15/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Awkwardz
it seems blizzard does not want the average player to continue the game. at least, not the average priest.

God forbid getting one of the most powerful rewards in game is challenging to get.
OP there are 4 different things: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32805

Try speccing disc and doing the Red Crane quest.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
And honestly, you fail to realize (op wise anyway) that a majority of Spriest gear can double for healer gear, obviously not the most amazing unless you really feel like dumping a lot of gold into re-gemming and forging... But would be possibly doable

All I can say however, not being at this point (curse yee titan runestones and me not really raiding much) is keep trying, it's an amazing item so it's going to take a fair amount of work
Reply Quote
48 Undead Rogue
I want the OP's tabard but I missed the Scourge Event.

Crap. I had no idea we could do anything with those runes...

/cry
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Loans
50 Blood Elf Priest

06/15/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Awkwardz

it seems blizzard does not want the average player to continue the game. at least, not the average priest.

God forbid getting one of the most powerful rewards in game is challenging to get.

OP there are 4 different things: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32805

i am cancelling my account because i feel the need to heal through the legendary quest because my class has an extremely hard time compared to other ranged classes. this quest is the latest in a long line of examples. i am sorry you misunderstood my intent in this posting.

i do not feel my spec has an even chance, due to it's limitations (which i perceive as bias against my spec by blizzard). i have clearly stated this is the "last straw".

i followed your link, and was unable to find any POV spriest youtubes, i saw a comment that a priest did this. i don't deny or doubt it, but i also do not find any videos showing it done. you keep making comments, but i am not finding them helpful, or even relevant to my comments.

as this is a thread about spriests, your lock input confuses me- and clearly you fail to understand MY input. just a thought; if you have any constructive advice about SPRIESTs completing this quest, please add it (for the benefit of those who still are trying to do this as shadow). beyond that, i fail to see why you are commenting. you have not added anything to the discussion, and you are not causing me to feel differently about my main, or this game.
Edited by Kdkahuna on 6/16/2013 6:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
If it's the part where Wrathion uses the thunderforge for the gem (if I remember correctly) it can be done by all classes and specs I would assume.

I did it on this guy as an arms warrior. And even though it took me several attempts, probably around 8 or 9, it can be done.

It was just really annoying and frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Denndei
90 Night Elf Warrior
Deus Invictus

If it's the part where Wrathion uses the thunderforge for the gem (if I remember correctly) it can be done by all classes and specs I would assume.

I did it on this guy as an arms warrior. And even though it took me several attempts, probably around 8 or 9, it can be done.

It was just really annoying and frustrating.

if you found that hard and it took 8 or 9 attempts, you are in for a shock- no this is the next part- for the ilvl 600 cloak reward. i did not find the thunderforge piece of this quest line to be particularly difficult.

this one is not possible for my toon in her current gear and with my player ability. it is not difficult, or challenging, it is IMPOSSIBLE. that does not mean you will find it impossible, and again my issue is with my main, the spriest. warriors, mages, rogues and locks are not what is being discussed here. i don't understand the lack of spriest input. my guess is the uber-priests have not needed to look here, and the average ones are pretty much used to this sort of issue.

i am glad it is not easy, that would be a horrible let down for all players. this is so hard i cannot do it, and 50+ attempts have not shown any improvement. after 6 years as shadow, i know what i can reasonably expect to do, and what i cannot.

if there is something shadow can do to beat this fight please let those looking for guidance know. that is what this thread is about.
Edited by Kdkahuna on 6/16/2013 6:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
06/16/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Kdkahuna

i find it hilarious that my disc spec does not atonement heal wrathion, he is not in fact in a party with me. just wanted to add that for those saying the answer is to heal for this quest.

it does seem easier, and the fact that wrathion is dying instead of me is somewhat satisfying, it is also cheaper due to not needing to repair.

for those spriest's out there that are ok with having to heal for their legendary item it may be the best way to go. i am not placated by that option, to me it underscores my overall point that spriests are at a disadvantage.
Edited by Kdkahuna on 6/16/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
so i worked the disc, and managed to complete it. still don't know if any normal player can do this in shadow. should not have to be in os to do any quest, imho. but i got the damned thing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
The OP has a link to a guide I wrote on how I was able to do it as shadow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]