LF a raid team that raids late or on weekends

90 Draenei Shaman
I recently got a new job and have had to switch the days that I can be available. With my current guild they are unable to shift the days compensate to keep me on the team. It would either cause a tank to not be able to raid, or myself. As you all know, good tanks are hard to come by and I am not that selfish.

So in about a week I'd like to find a raid team on the server that possibly raids on Tues, Friday, and Saturday OR later on in the day during the week and needs a healer.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
this is your chance to transfer
Reply Quote
Add me on Battletag at Anzo#1681

<Digital Addiction> is a 10 man weekend raiding guild on Shadow Council, Horde side. We are currently 6/13H and are always in the search for exceptional players, especially healers.

Our raiding times are
Friday: 8 PM to 12 AM (CST)
Saturday: 11 AM to 3 PM (CST)
Server time is Mountain Standard Time

OFFICIAL GUILD RECRUITMENT THREAD: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728983332#1
(I'm bad at recruiting k)

Contact me for any concerns or our officers (Tzemii, Lorienalis, Reela (GM), or Saditha)

-Alkii

EDIT: Changed progress to 6/13H since we killed Heroic Council this week.
Edited by Alkii on 6/8/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]