[H] Dedicated Player Seeking Guild

90 Pandaren Monk
Well hello there,

Semi-hardcore sort of player here. And by that I mean I'm very frequently on but I will prioritize actual important real-life things over in-game events. With that bluntly put, if you're still interested, here's what I'm after.

I'm seeking a guild that isn't fond of filling their rosters full of sub-par talent. Raids or holds events typically on or after 9:00 PM server, is interested in rated battlegrounds and otherwise normal content.

If you have an active roster, a working vent server that's actually populated and leadership that isn't completely non-directional. I'm interested in your guild. Especially if those within said roster would typically be considered 'vulgar sailors from planet curse-a-lot'.

When I join a guild I usually ride that ship until it sinks, you can call me dedicated. I've been playing WoW since vanilla and I'm very picky with the guilds that I stay in, because typically once I've found a home I'm there for good.

All-in-all I'm just looking for a group of decent knuckleheads to enjoy this game with, if that's you. Fire me a message.

And yes, I know I'm currently level 73. Since returning to WoW I've decided that a monk (tanking/healing) is going to be my main. Sooooo, yeah. Consider me level 90. And no, I won't be polluting your raids with my crappy gear until I feel I deserve a spot.

Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]