More character slots per realm?

85 Night Elf Druid
we only have 11 character slots per realm which is not even enough in my opinion, seing how there are 11 classes with diff variations of races to choose from. why not make it to where we just get 50 slots on the realm we start off from so that people wont get frustrated with the fact that they have to find them selves leveling without Boa's they earned really hard for or starting from scratch on a "foreign" realm. Also,they may have to delete toons they have spent numerous amounts of time leveling on just so they can have enough room to create a character that they want to play at the time. Also, some people even feel that they need to pay $$ to migrate their one character to a different realm so it will not be deleted, but still on their account so they can have room on their "Home" realm, but not everyone has that kinda money laying around just to spend on a character migration. And i know some people arent patient enough to wait for another X-pack to release so they get a whopping "1" more char slot on their realm lol. I think that by adding 50 total character slots this will give people more space to be able to try out new characters and classes on their realm they started from and give them an overall better playing experience. What do you guys think about this idea?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This has been discussed quite often by Blizzard and you should pop it over in the general section if you expect anyone to pay any attention to it.

They have spoken about letting you put your 50 characters per account on any server, but nothing came of it. I believe a bean counter may have piped up and pointed out how much money they'd lose in server transfers....

It's not out of the question but you're not asking for something that the developers haven't already asked for themselves.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well if they are more worried about losing a little bit of money rather then satisfying their customers... More power to them. I just think that they should add the 50 on everyone's realm, them pay to have more slots if needed so that there are still ways for them to make money.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I've been wondering for years, why we can't just have 50 characters spread across 1 or many realms. 50 characters per account, as it is now, but let us choose where to put them. We can only play one at a time per account anyway, so I don't see what difference it makes where we put them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]