Character Services 50% off

90 Human Priest
I just noticed Blizzard is having a 50% off character services sale. Will anyone be taking advantage of this service for race/faction changes? Also, I'm not certain but I remember something like this back in Cata, do my fellow VeCo'ers see this as an opportunity or a hindrance for our realm? As in, do you or someone you know plan to be moving to a larger realm, or do you think people on the fence might take this opportunity to try out VeCo?
Edited by Aracian on 6/4/2013 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I noticed this as well...interesting. I at times have considered giving the Horde side a try, Forsaken Rydelle?

But no, more seriously I hope it does get some people to go ahead and give VeCo a try.. We have an awesome thing going here, it'd be cool to share it with more people.
Edited by Rydelle on 6/4/2013 4:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm transferring a character here and another from Ravenholdt to.. I don't know, a different server. I'll figure it out later.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I might be doing to same so I can play a caster
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Everyone should become a tauren.

Just sayin....

we are a most handsome species....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It got Kaiba Horde side. Now if the rest of the Embertrolls could do something similar ally side might be respectable again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
see its people like kreinykrein who should take this chance to move servers. We don't need rude people like him.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
All right, break it up....
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Krienlich... adults are speaking. Please let them continue.
Reply Quote
Kaiba got a warm welcoming to the horde tonight. He's gonna have to get used to outnumbering people to kill them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm really hoping this does draw more people to VeCo that are attempting to flee CRZ. Even though there is some bickering amongst factions and people, this is a really good realm with fun people to play this game with.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
He's gonna have to get used to outnumbering people to kill them.

There is really no way to make an even fight. As people come and go, the amount of players can fluctuate from 3H:2A to 2H:4A and even, as I saw tonight, 3H:6A. That's just the way PvP works. There's hardly ever an even number save for PvP arenas and battlegrounds, and if you're killed anyway, all you have to do is just resurrect to keep on fighting.
Reply Quote
Three horde after the other four got fed up...
No, for srs, any fight is a good one in my book, even if I'm getting trampled. And hopefully others agree with me and transfer here.
Also, on a totally unrelated note, I'm gonna side with KoD on this one and stop attending the little Darkshire pings. It was fun seeing Kaiba again but it just gets boring after a while.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
stop attending the little Darkshire pings

It's a PvP server, and if you're going to leave, sure, but I'm going to stay nightly and PvP in Darkshire. It's where I get the biggest responses and have the most fun. You guys can, and should, even come to Thunder Bluff for a change. You know I'll be there.

...And three hours in Darkshire isn't little.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We did go to Thunderbluff... and annihilated everything last weekend. Thunderhoof came in and defended well. We left the fight to not interfere with the RP event.

Tonight it was not 3h:6a. I don't know where you learned to count but you are incorrect. When we got there is was 4v4... then your side had another warrior...then another druid. So we got two pallys. It was even numbers throughout most of the night.

As for my "rotation" (which is an outdated term, all classes pretty much go off of a spell priority system), when I'm on the move then yes... pain goes up first because it's instant. And when I am getting trained by ALL dps on the other team, I can't exactly stand still.
Reply Quote
By little I mean numbers. You bring 10+ horde there I'll be glad to help show you the exit. It's just that waiting for three people to group up and run back in gets a little old.
Yeah, we attack when we have the numbers. Sadly it can be difficult to motivate people to fly farther than Darkshire, or that far. But since you asked so nicely, I'll see about setting something big up soon. Attempting to.
Reply Quote
I transferred off last monday(I doubt it's a permanent move), and I'm enjoying myself so far here for the time being. But if anything the only people I can see coming to Veco are the toons of the crz refugees already established here, and those who are ghost town realms like smolderthorn and coilfang.
why would anyone come to veco from their realm to stay when they can get a battletag invite from players on the forum and in game to get what they want? Without being bothered to see the community?

I doubt that many players are even aware anymore of The Venture Co. and Ravenholdt being crz free, Ravenholdt probably more because they had a long going thread in general about it. which btw would be a nice time to announce in general discussion about this realm seeing how everyone was griping about the DMF being crz'd.

My two cents,
-Mikey

grey text to fix a typo

p.s. vernen and krein should make out already.
Edited by Mario on 6/4/2013 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
see its people like kreinykrein who should take this chance to move servers. We don't need rude people like him.

I count every response from an embertroll as a win in my book. As long as the jimmies remain rustled then I am doing my job. <3

To the rest of veco. Literally anyone without that guild tag. I love you all <3

Even you Wilber. Even you.
Edited by Kreinlich on 6/4/2013 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I see our pure, undiluted love has gone unnoticed. Perhaps one day, it'll be socially acceptable in Azeroth for two men to love one another as yourself and Vernen do. Until then your bromance will have to be masked by false resentment.
...I need some sleep, goodnight veco.
Edited by Vindus on 6/4/2013 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I see our pure, undiluted love has gone unnoticed. Perhaps one day, it'll be socially acceptable in Azeroth for two men to love one another as yourself and Vernen do. Until then your bromance will have to be masked by false resentment.
...I need some sleep, goodnight veco.

Aight maybe Ill have to reevaluate the heuristic, atleast Vindus has the proper sense of humor. Not quite as crude and rude as Verneypoo and Kaiba-kun.

I think you might be good people Vindus.
Edited by Kreinlich on 6/5/2013 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]