Can I have your stuff?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well, here I am.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
06/05/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Daedroth
Only 10 year olds hold grudges,

So that explains your constant trolling of KoD then. I knew you guys were young.. but..
Reply Quote
*wave*

Another one here tempted by the recent sale to potentially transfer/faction change over to Venture Co. (My DK and hunter) I'm only hesitant because it's been YEARS since I've been on an RPPVP server(was on Emerald Dream a loooooong time ago), so I'm sure I'll be crying sweet sweet tears when I experience getting ganked again. BUT, I think it might be a nice change of pace from the safe, padded corners of the PVE realms.

It's a toss up right now which faction I should choose though. Any suggestions?

Hi Kazzera -

As Aracian said, it's a really nice server with HONORABLE (for the most part) PvP combat. Not a TON of ganking...although there is some...unavoidable on a PvP server. And as Aracian said, best to pick what faction you enjoy.

THAT said, I will say that there is a SLIGHT (not 4 or 5 or 20 to 1, but slight) Horde imbalance at the moment, so I know the Alliance would appreciate another "blue". And if you're looking for a guild, The Guardians of Azeroth is always looking for new peeps. :-)
Reply Quote
Hi all. I just transferred 13 characters here. I still have 3 to move, they have mail and I can't login yet. :/ Just wanted to introduce myself. /wave :)

Welcome Nefram - hope you have some Allies in your mix! ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Oh Kreiny, I never trolled KoD, I only trolled you, because you take it like you take @**##*!%, really hard. And I may be young, but at least I am more mature than you. And now that you are not hiding behind Aeira, oh look no one is trolling KoD, crazy how the world spins.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
Oh Kreiny, I never trolled KoD, I only trolled you, because you take it like you take @**##*!%, really hard. And I may be young, but at least I am more mature than you. And now that you are not hiding behind Aeira, oh look no one is trolling KoD, crazy how the world spins.

Let take a pause, and step across boundaries I have put in place for myself, for only a moment. Listen up.

I'm probably younger than you. But that's beside the point. In no way can you ever be taken seriously when you call yourself "mature" after swearing like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Let take a pause, and step across boundaries I have put in place for myself, for only a moment. Listen up.

I'm probably younger than you. But that's beside the point. In no way can you ever be taken seriously when you call yourself "mature" after swearing like that.

Quoted for Truth.
Edited by Kreinlich on 6/7/2013 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
<---- this guy is gone!!!!

Saw you on ED today and gave you a /hug or /wave or something. Senjin Village reppin' hard.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
While I can't take advantage of the realm transfers (because apparently I have characters on NOTHING but 'dead' servers), I already took advantage of an appearance change for my hunter. :3 Now he's going to look boss in the Frost Witches look-a-like garb.

Except I'm going to need to run icc 25m for like three or four weeks to get the rest of the set - .-;; Excited, but not. Uuugh, icc.

/waves hand in front of snout/

Yooou willl text mee and hoour beefore yoou run icc 25 next time~

( In other news, I transferred back an old toon from this realm. For now, he'll remain happily guildless until I figure out where he'll fit best...and if he'll even say Horde. )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]