508 DK dps lf ToT guild

90 Human Death Knight
I'm looking to transfer servers and would like to possibly fina a guild ahead of time. 3/12 ToT so far and looking to get caught up in progression. I'm usually among the top on the server in terms of progression and numbers but have been a little behind for ToT due to work. Now that work has settled down I'd like to get going again with successful raids. You can reach me on here or realID lmccoy289@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd suggest checking out our realm on wowprogress. This isn't a great realm to transfer to. I'd also suggest rolling a level 1 and sitting in trade for an hour... it's dead. However Alli is quite a bit better off than Horde in terms of population here so if you find a good match then go for it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ah thank you. Just saw on wowpop that this one kinda looked a little better than mine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Gunes in regards to your search for a raiding guild, I highly advice finding a suitable guild before transferring. I'm sure you have checked these out, but look at the guild recruitment forums and make a similiar post. I guaruntee you will find a near perfect fit, or close to it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011639/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]