Best pvp healer? Best pve healer?

90 Night Elf Druid
Who do you think is the best PVP healer?

And what about PVE?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
PVP- Shaman or Monk are demigods

PVE- I've never seen a particular class struggle, except for Holy Priests
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Disc for both.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Disc Priest and Holy Paladins are strong contenders for PvE.

Absorbs 2 stronk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
For PvP its depend of the team your making but for randoms I think Rdruid are gods. The average players just have no clue how to counter you so you can kite over and over and over. I remember beeing able to hold a nod alone agaisnt 2 players for about 5mins.

Hpal are insane too because the average noob just get tired to see you bubling + stun + blind and choose another target.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd throw another vote to druid for PVP. As Venur said, some people don't know how to deal with a druid kiting. Another characteristic I find desirable is their instant casts and HoT's. As a priest, CC's are my worst enemy along with interrupts, these turn a viable priest into a parking cone for people to smash on whereas a druid can heal through CC's via HoT's (had they been pre-cast) and instant casts negating interrupts.

PVE I think depends entirely on what your raid situation is. Any class is a cake walk for 5 mans, but heavy, long raid fights give the druid a one up yet again because they're mana conserving pros. That set aside though, and assuming the character is being played to their max potential, I would say Resto Shaman then Disc priest. Shamans for their incredible throughput and disc for shielding/smart heals. I think smart healing is a big factor because it bypasses human reaction time and reacts to rapidly changing health percentages.

That's a general overview of it; it changes a bit for PVE when discussing Tank healing vs raid healing and other scenarios.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Blood DK
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Kimjónghealz
As a priest, CC's are my worst enemy along with interrupts, these turn a viable priest into a parking cone for people to smash on whereas a druid can heal through CC's via HoT's (had they been pre-cast) and instant casts negating interrupts.

They MIGHT destroy a viable DISC Priest, but not a Holy one. Almost every spell in Holy's arsenal for PvP is instant. Disc has to cast at some point, Holy doesn't.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lol. Monk is the hands down top healer in wow right now. Strongest pvp and pve healer. Some people feel that not having uber offensive or defensive raid wide cool downs limit the monk class but that is for the most part bogus. If you want to be overpowered then roll a monk. If you want to play a class that takes skill then the other classes will be your choice.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Monk's are the best pvp healers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I pvp with this shammy, a monk, a pally, and a druid. The monk is easily the hardest to kill.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good Druids/shamans > Everthing

PvE for the moment is fairly well balanced.
Edited by Requital on 6/5/2013 2:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Blood DK

Haha so true... I cannot tell you how many times I've seen a Blood DK in the top 6 heals in LFR.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
The arena ladders would suggest disc priest for pvp.
Reply Quote
Spore Bat does the best dps
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
rsham for pvp
rsham for pve

nerf plz
Edited by Kreyyn on 6/6/2013 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
It really depends on the comp...

Disc Priest are by far the best pvp healers right now. Mistweavers are a close second. Mistweaver raw healing power is unrivaled in pvp, and they are what holy paladins use to be in terms of raw HPS.

There is no amount of burst damage a MW can't heal through in pvp if they are allowed to freely cast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]