Farewell Vashj

90 Troll Druid
So guys... im leaving this wonderful server for Emerald Dream, i created an alliance lock there and the WPvP is amazing and so is every aspect of it because its a high pop.
I will miss my friendly neighborhood trolls (Birmon, Amethyne, and Moonwater)
With that said id like to make a list of people i wont miss.
  • Emike
  • Yep, had to do it. Anyways i wont be playing my Druid much anymore, maybe some rbgs here and there but thats it, sorry guys.
    Cya in the future hopefully.

P.S. Who knows maybe ill get my buddy tonkatehtank to phase me in and i might come play with some of the horde for a bit. Looking forward to it BloodBound.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Lol bloodbound...
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Mage
    Emike, is their is a post that does not include your name or mine....lol
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Druid
    What's interesting is that most threads containing your name, were threads started by Emike to harass you. Go back and read through the threads, he's said some pretty !@#$ed up things to you and about you or your family. Like weirdo creep %^-*. But it's really neat your friends now.

As for Emike, lets face it, he's the most ridiculed kid on Vashj. I know it's mean to pick on him but he makes it so easy, it's really hard not to. Especially since when it's so easy to solicit and overly emotional response. Emo kids are always targets.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]