Prioritizing dailies at 90

90 Human Paladin
I just hit 90 yesterday, and I've finished up all the normal quests that I know of in the MoP zones (except for Isle of Thunder or whatever it's called). Trying to figure out what I should do next. Besides queueing for 5 mans and BGs, looks like a LOT of dailies and rep grinding.

Not really sure what to focus on. Bug faction? Shado-Pan? The farm? The campaign? Some other? Or skip all that for now and do Isle of Thunder or whatever it's called?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Basically prioritize what will get you the best gear first, fastest.

Conceptually, pvp gear to get into T14 LFR is one of the fastest ways to get a jump on ilvl, (and being AV CtA for a couple more days, generally means very easy honor for Alliance) but doing the dailies on Isle of Thunder and for the Dominance Offensive should be your biggest focus. Do the weekly Barrens gathering quest, it's good for easy pieces.

Work on getting the rep and valor for the expertise/strength 522 trinket and then upgrade it.. you'll probably have it for a long time and it's a really good investment to get, and to upgrade it right away.

Queue for the Arena of Annihilation scenario like.. right now. You get a free 450 weapon for it.

When you're doing dailies, be in queue for a 5-man (or if you're going that route, for AV). Hope for Scholomance or Scarlet instances. There's good weapons and Scholo has another really good trinket. Spend your justice on upgrading anything you get out of those instances. It's not great gear, but it's also easy ilvl.

Going to fly out to the pvp vendor and check if the honor earned for season to buy a weapon was dropped because that'd be an easy 470 weapon if you don't have to grind out 7200 honor anymore. And they did not.. so don't do that, but if you get honor, have honor lying around, or can kill any of the three Dominance Offensive rare spawns, they drop 250 honor tokens, use them for gear on any of your bad slots (but not trinkets). It's 476 and isn't bad.

Depending on your gold, or how much gold you want to spend, look on your AH for level 90 gear, or if a Relic of Xuen is cheap.
Edited by Cayse on 6/5/2013 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Do the Tillers, definitely, as that can provide you with a wide array of materials. Beyond that, Op:Shieldwall is good for 496 gear, and same for the KTO on the Isle of Thunder. Most everything else is good for a free 489 piece at exalted.

Make sure you do the Battlefield: Barrens stuff for 502 boots and a 489 piece once you get a Radical Mojo and a latent Kor'kron piece.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
... skip your AH. Wow is the AH on Sentinels bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
... skip your AH. Wow is the AH on Sentinels bad.

Does AH means something other than Auction House?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No, it's your auction house. I went and looked.. and it's bad. There's very little there and what is there is way too high.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Do the Tillers, definitely, as that can provide you with a wide array of materials. Beyond that, Op:Shieldwall is good for 496 gear, and same for the KTO on the Isle of Thunder. Most everything else is good for a free 489 piece at exalted.

Make sure you do the Battlefield: Barrens stuff for 502 boots and a 489 piece once you get a Radical Mojo and a latent Kor'kron piece.

Is Tillers the one where you play Farmville? I imagine cooking isn't necessary for that, right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
5 mans are practically worthless,

It's AV weekend, enjoy a full set of malevolent within a few hours lol.

ToT dailies, is all you really need to do, shado-pan and whatnot for the valor upgrades.

Don't bother spending valor on anything unless it's ilvl 522+

Don't do the radical mojo crap for gear that stuff is horrid.... just get the pet with radical mojo every week and sell it buckets of gold.

Seriously the day after hitting 90 you should be just spamming LFR and burning coins. It's so easy to get gear it's hilarious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hear you, I'm just dreading the soul-crushing cynicism that comes along with pick up raiding/grouping.

Is it insane that what I REALLY want to do is the Argent Tournament?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Is Tillers the one where you play Farmville? I imagine cooking isn't necessary for that, right?

Yes, the Tillers are the farming group; you can literally plant and farm materials for every profession, including ore and enchanting mats. Always a good profit source.

And, no, you do not need to cook anything for the Tillers. If you want to gain reputation with the individual Tillers members, some cooking may be useful but you could always just have someone else make it for you. But, again, that's only if you want rep with the individual Tillers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well I just found out about the cloud serpent dailies. Darn right I'm doing those, whether it's profitable or not! :P

I'm just not able to find a list of what's available (a complete one anyway) so I'm just flying around Pandaria right now looking for blue or yellow question marks (AFAIK I've done all the prereqs for everything but Isle of Thunder, or whatever it's called. :P).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
There's the Klaxxi at Klaxxi'vess in Dread Wastes, Golden Lotus at the Golden Pagoda in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Order of the Cloud Serpents at the Arboretum in Jade Forest, the Anglers off the coast in Krasarang Wilds, Operation: Shieldwall in Krasarang Wilds which now starts from a quest-giver at Shrine of Seven Stars (think it's the Night Elf when you come out of the inn portion), the Shado-Pan (not to be confused with the Shado-Pan Assault, which is a raid rep for Throne of THunder) out near the Temple of Niuzao but not across the bridge in Townlong Steppes, the August Celestials who vary day-to-day but start at the under-side of Shrine, the Tillers at Halfhill in Valley of the Four Winds, and the Kirin Tor Offensive at the Isle of Thunder which automatically enters your quest log.

...I think that's all of the current MoP dailies. >_>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Can those even all be done in one day? lol.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yes, if you do absolutely nothing else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]