Dear Frostmourne

80 Human Warrior
I can't decide whether to play Alliance or Horde on you. Any recommendations? I'm looking for a guild that doesn't think being a douchebag is the epitomy of comedy while at the same time not being full of keyboard turning herp derps.

Guildies wanting to heroic/challenge mode/raid is a bonus.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
You can play anything on me ;)
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
You can play anything on me ;)

Sorry buddy. Wrong gender.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
We won't make eye contact or touch hands, then it will be ok.

OT: You will find quite a few here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
YAAAA
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hey OP wanna make out?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nope.
Reply Quote
Hey OP wanna make out?

Can we turn this into a group makeout sesh?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Our guild has just moved from Horde to Alliance cause Horde is seriously dying. If you wanted a bigger choice of guilds and a bit more action with pugs on off nights, I would suggest going Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Horde is the new Alliance (which was the new Horde). I dunno what you're talking about.
Edited by Kolzi on 6/7/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Alliance.. hands down.

We currently have a 25m raiding team going through MSV and HOF to gear up the rest of my guild who needs it. Your more than welcome to join. We need another tank though! (shame your not a pally)
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Alliance.. hands down.

We currently have a 25m raiding team going through MSV and HOF to gear up the rest of my guild who needs it. Your more than welcome to join. We need another tank though! (shame your not a pally)

Actually my main hordie is a 90 paladin ;) Also, some of your guildies repeatedly murdered a poor level 88 orc last night while he was trying to catch some yaks.

Back in my day, Horde were the FM powerhouse. Then I leave for 2 years and you kids let it all go downhill.

Time to spend some dollars I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Then I leave for 2 years and you kids let it all go downhill.

Then the female humans with name variations of qt came.
Edited by Eschatonin on 6/7/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
06/07/2013 07:54 PMPosted by Eschatonin
Then I leave for 2 years and you kids let it all go downhill.

Then the female humans with name variations of qt came.

Variations of qt and pretty much everything else. I xferred a draenei pally over and like every single damn name was taken.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Is everyone coming back Horde now or something??

LFR seems quicker this past week.

I no complain.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I think the Horde side has been busier this weekend. Maybe people transferred over? I dunno. I'm still of 2 minds whether to drop 60 bucks on faction changes or hang on to horde side... Seems like horde have a decent pop even though we're outnumbered.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Go horde and join jk or Sons of Anarchy. Ultraskilled mlg pro stylez pvp superstar gladiator wannabes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think the Horde side has been busier this weekend. Maybe people transferred over? I dunno. I'm still of 2 minds whether to drop 60 bucks on faction changes or hang on to horde side... Seems like horde have a decent pop even though we're outnumbered.

Frostmourne has over double the pop of every other oceanic server except for barth. Horde is small by frostmourne standards, but horde alone probably has more players than other oceanic servers have with both factions combined.

I've spent a fair amount of time on both factions and unless your looking to raid very seriously, it's honestly no different. Anything I've wanted to do, I've been able to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've spent a fair amount of time on both factions and unless your looking to raid very seriously, it's honestly no different. Anything I've wanted to do, I've been able to.

Thanks Bright. That's pretty much the conclusion I came to. I might still do the changeovers (time is running out!) since I know the old guys I played with aren't coming back to WoW :(

Go horde and join jk or Sons of Anarchy. Ultraskilled mlg pro stylez pvp superstar gladiator wannabes.

Totally. I've always wanted to smash my keyboard while going HRRRRNNNGGGGGGG at the screen. Then chestbumping my bro-mans after we put the hurt out 5v1 stylez. Oh yeaaaaa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]