http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAwagCwJj-g
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Bumpday!
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
06/19/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Bloodyknight
Bump because blom takes the game too serious and is a bad leader

Bump because we killed you so fast last night in Silvermoon we couldn't even finish calling out your name.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
06/19/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Bloodyknight

Bump because we killed you so fast last night in Silvermoon we couldn't even finish calling out your name.

bump because 30 v 1 is nothing but fun and games with a obvious ending.

doesn't change the fact that your a horrible leader and who rages and is the reason why AV will fall unless Surf can finally put your !@# on the street. Surf is a better player a better leader and has better battle tactics than you. And more people respect him. Your just a lazy piece of $%^-. SURF AV GM 2013!

Your biggest insult is that I have great leaders on my side.

I think we're done here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah you are correct because when you take leadership in events there horrible experiences and there not fun with your hitler style raging. Why don't you just step down and give surf the gm spot. He deserves it and unlike you people respect him and have fun playing with him.

AV would be the best thing around if you just left and let surf handle it.

06/19/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Bloodyknight
when you take leadership in events there horrible experiences

And then when someone like Blom tries to tell you not to lead world pvp, it's just infuriating. Enjoy Ironwolf Clan Bloody, I kept your face of the guild seat warm.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
when you take leadership in events there horrible experiences

Two things:
1. They're*
2. #fivetimesatprimetime
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had a blast playing with Blom, who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
bump

Yeah
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Also, bloodyknight, are u like the new helladin around here? Idk how helly will feel about that one...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Have you and helladin started dating then? If you love that much, why restrain yourself? Are you afraid to love? Afraid to lose? Afraid to put yourself out there, throw yourself into Helladins arms only for helladin to silently cry? Bloody. I think you're afraid...of who you are.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Just out of curiosity, why would you join IWC?
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Bamp.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Bump because I finally watched the first season of game of thrones today.

....I'm still mad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
*Sharpens sword*
Many Horde will soon feel the tranquil bliss of my sword spilling their blood. Fear not Horde, you may rest easy knowing your reaper is none other than Ebiah the King of Undercity.

Signed,
Ebiah, the King of Undercity
Lord of Silvermoon
Reaper of souls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]