I was kicked from my guild for being gay

The guild, house of krazees, has kicked me for my sexual preference. Screen shots included as proof

first mudflapz says this:

http://imgur.com/QnEKglf,SHLL1N9#0

then this happens

http://imgur.com/QnEKglf,SHLL1N9#1

PS. (ignore recount, it was lfr, doesn't mean a thing)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Just gonna play Devil's Advocate but what was the full conversation leading up to this?
Reply Quote
I call shenanigans, no self respecting gay would name their toon "Wienerbutt"
Edited by Ogrimic on 6/4/2013 7:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

And then make their toon a female troll?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/10
Reply Quote

I'm gay, I like wieners and I like butts. It doesn't mean I deserve discrimination.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Personally, I don't really get what their problem is. Someone is gay/lesbian/bi, so what? They're still WoW players and it doesn't really mean much. I don't think they had the right to kick you, but if they don't like that then it's their loss, not yours. There's always other guilds open for invitations, try to find one that you like and does not have a problem with you! Good luck, man!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
lol what
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Is this real life or is rexxar being trolled
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was wondering the same thing. I just decided not to be an !@# either way
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I just coughed on my coffee. well played
Edited by Macfly on 6/7/2013 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Only on rexxar folks.

With that being said sir weinerbutt, do you prefer weiners in your butt, or putting your weiner in other peoples butts?

I hear Mac can be persuaded to do crazy things for tang.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
A monk named Weinerbutt, then Zen of man on man love.

11/10 - Would giggle at Weinerbutt again.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Oh Rexxar, loled

10/10
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
WEINERBUTT! There's an Alliance guild that just posted that doesn't tolerate intolerance. You should look into it... So you can, y'know keep porkin' them bums brah.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So I feel like enough time has passed that we can now start making puns in this very thread. Allow me to start...

- Sorry about your luck Weinerbutt, those dudes really dirt roaded you.
- It's a shame, they really back-doored you on that.
- Butt secks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is gold.
Reply Quote
you were not kicked from the guild for that moron.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
no first thing i told you when you joined the guild i said i do not care that you are gay they very first day you joined and i said lease keep gay comments to your self and not in guild chat ... so then i asked can somebody pleas help fill this group in guild chat and then you respond .......... you can fill my A$$ with and so i let it slide after i asked you to not post gay comments in chat then you came back like 10 minnuts later and said sorry i was afk i had to take a $hit it came right out becasue my @$$ hole is loose from all the dicks in my A$$ in plain guild chat view for everyone and that sir is why i kicked you i do not care that you are gay you broke the rules and you got kicked weinerbutt please stop your childish drama nonscence
Edited by Houseofkrazy on 7/20/2013 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
no first thing i told you when you joined the guild i said i do not care that you are gay they very first day you joined and i said lease keep gay comments to your self and not in guild chat ... so then i asked can somebody pleas help fill this group in guild chat and then you respond .......... you can fill my A$$ with and so i let it slide after i asked you to not post gay comments in chat then you came back like 10 minnuts later and said sorry i was afk i had to take a $hit it came right out becasue my @$$ hole is loose from all the dicks in my A$$ in plain guild chat view for everyone and that sir is why i kicked you i do not care that you are gay you broke the rules and you got kicked weinerbutt please stop your childish drama nonscence
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]