Reflections

90 Human Warlock
Since march of 2005 this has been my server that I call home but no longer I take myself and my band of misfits with me to continue our raids elsewhere but I do thank you Khadgar for the memories.

#wavesgoodbye
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bye bye Khadgar! /wave
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
A sad day for all of khadgar, say whatever you want about Kossak and his folks, he's one of the most genuine people I've ever met on this game. I'm sure certain people will chalk this up as a major victory. Now you're a fish in a pond with no other fish in it. Keep in touch Kossak and company you're always good people in my book. At least you guys will get the satisfaction of knowing the other "Said" guild will never transfer and give up khadgar. Remember, image is everything, even when nobody can see you :)
Reply Quote
Good luck wherever you guys end up Kossak.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yup, we are outta' here. FTA has already xfered out and all the raiders who are joining us are gone. FTA will hold a place holder on the server and we will have some alts still left, so we are kinda sorta gone, not completely, but Khadgar is no longer our primary home or raid server. Good luck to most of you Little Rascals especially, as you guys hold the footing of 25 man raid on Khadgar. Keep it up, I've been really happy to see you guys improve your core and get more kills!

Khadgar has been a great home for years, but alas....there are some greener pastures for recruitment and other activies on some higher pop servers....so be honest the higher pops, the activity going on reminds me of Khadgar in the Wrath days!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I'm gona end up all alone. I already had to make an Alli to actually have an AH. WTB server merger.

Anyways, you guys take care
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm gona end up all alone. I already had to make an Alli to actually have an AH. WTB server merger.

Anyways, you guys take care

Rahl, its 12.50 right now with the discount for a server xfer, and also half off for faction changes if you desire...get off Khadgar Horde and go Alliance or get off Khadgar! Guild xfers are also half off, and that includes the GM's toon an xfer as well, normally 60, only 30 atm.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
BGDD wouldn't go for it, and I've been with these guys 5-6 years now. I'll be here till they shut down WoW lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
At half price for the week, could be worth asking! ;-) I mean, is there really much even left on the Horde side these days? I hear it's like a Ghost town over there.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Oh you have no idea. Want a screen shot of our AH? It's hilarious. Not to mention the fact there are never any pugs of anything...ever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh you have no idea. Want a screen shot of our AH? It's hilarious. Not to mention the fact there are never any pugs of anything...ever.

Talk to you guys before its too late. its 12.50 per server xfer, 30 for a guild bank/GM xfer. Go PvP server! ;-)

Where we went, there iare ToT pug runs, ToT GDKP runs too (was pumped when i saw that, time to make money like i used to with Setintime's runs back in the day before some nit wit that took over for him, and ruined them with fail groups You then couldn't make nearly as much because that replacement leader, couldn't run anything involving more than 10 people). Logistics are hard. GDKP runs, used ot make a ton of coin on my druid not taking any gear and just collecting my payment
Edited by Mavtastic on 6/7/2013 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Talk to you guys before its too late. its 12.50 per server xfer, 30 for a guild bank/GM xfer. Go PvP server! ;-)

Where we went, there iare ToT pug runs, ToT GDKP runs too (was pumped when i saw that, time to make money like i used to with Setintime's runs back in the day before some nit wit that took over for him, and ruined them with fail groups You then couldn't make nearly as much because that replacement leader, couldn't run anything involving more than 10 people). Logistics are hard. GDKP runs, used ot make a ton of coin on my druid not taking any gear and just collecting my payment

I fly around Pandaria all the time just hoping I'd see someone flagged lol. I'll talk with them. I know there are at least 2 or 3 guys that won't leave. Thing is there's never anything to do outside of the weekly raid
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well sometimes you can't let 2-3 guys hold 7-8 others back, i mean be bored or move some where to have more fun for something you pay monthly for? At the same time, why wouldn't they want to leave if the horde side is that dead?

Plus if the few of you that would want to move just flat out say, well we're moving and your welcome to join or stay....might cause them to go because they don't want to be left behind. Good luck!
Edited by Mavtastic on 6/7/2013 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Thanks man, good luck to you guys as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]