Oceanic servers

90 Pandaren Monk
Hi all! I've been wanting to transfer to Oceanic for a few years now, I am UTC +1. Mostly interested in raiding. I have many alts, most are 90. Alliance for the most part, two horde atm but may switch one or two from ally to horde to even it out. Trying to decide which server to go to, how does this server compare to the other Oceanic PvE servers? Khaz'goroth / Dath'Remar / Caelestrasz?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
They're all dead, Don't come here unless you already have a guild planned. If you're looking for a good server go for frostmourne alliance or barthilas horde.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Frostmourne is PvP though? Do you have experience on Frostmourne? Should I post in their forums with my questions about it?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Frostmourne is PVP yes, but if you want a good realm you'll have to play on a PVP realm. I wouldn't worry about it, the only world pvp is at the daily hubs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you want to raid I suggest frostmourne trade chat is always buzzing for pve / pvp

Don't even bother anywhere else cause most realms are either dead or just !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
um what. Valdin posting something helpful. The gates of hell have frozen over.

But yeah, pretty much all of the Oceanic PVE servers are dead. best place to find any kind fo consistent raiding that will suit you would be Frostmourne.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
so disappointed. I quit the game for half a year and when i return my server has gone from high pop to low pop. There's no point in playing if you are from AUS i guess. hopefully it picks up when the new expansion comes out in 5 years.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]