515 Mage LF raid group

90 Human Mage
Hello all! I am a 515 Fire/Frost Mage, 6/12 experienced with knowledge on all fights. I am looking for a raid group with similar progression that raids weekdays, and that doesn't raid too late into the night. I can make weekends work if the time is right but would need some time to change my schedule.

I don't have much WoW raiding experience but I have played other games competitively so I know what it takes to win. I am committed to killing bosses in a relatively fast manner, but I don't mind wiping as long as we are making progress, that's the fun of the game!

If you're interested in contacting me, please leave a post here, send an in-game mail or add me on my BTag: Jocelyn#1677. Thanks for reading! :)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
06/06/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Jocelyn
I don't have much WoW raiding experience

you're 6/12 and completed most of T14. That's experienced enough for most people lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
meh, haha. it depends who you talk to, i guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
shoop da woop
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
woop da shoop
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Jocelyn is a Silkworm Terrorist. Don't fall for it!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Hi Jocelyn!

Sanctus Covenir is a casual raiding guild looking for players for our 10m team. Right now we're beginning ToT content on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8pm to 10pm EST and MSV/HOF on Fridays from 8pm to 10pm EST. I sent you a friend request in game if you would like to chat more, but you can also check us out at http://sanctuscovenir.guildlaunch.com. :)

Happeria
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]