Let's go for it

90 Human Warrior
Looking for people who would be interested in joining a ally cross-guild raiding team. You can stay in your current guild, but we would raid current content such as ToT with a consistent team of players. I know how hard it is for someone who wants to raid on this server to find people to raid with and it's even harder to find actual raiders. People who will show up, have the fights researched, know their class and not need you to walk them through every step of the way. While all this is true, you still have people on Nessy that you enjoy being with and wouldn't ever leave for the world. Well, this is for you. I'm trying to put together a group of players that can still do their thing with their friends and guildies to see them progress but also have some fun for themselves doing new content that they haven't long completed months ago.

Raid times(Tentative) will be Tues-Wed 7-10. Need all classes and specs right now. Pm me in game or leave a reply here and I'll message you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you were Horde, and did H-Scenarios, I'd be up for cross guild activities.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
switch to ally!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey u need a healer (ilvl 494) or (guardian druid ilvl 490?ish) possible tank I come with a MM hunter (ilvl 491) and we are avil 5/6pm till 11 pm weekdays and all day weekends pst
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If'n I ever max out this character
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]