It seems..

90 Human Paladin
That Ret Paladins are in a pretty good place in 5.3.

What does everyone else think?

PvP and PvE.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
PvE? Oh yes. Very good place.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Far as I'm concerned, Ret was never in a bad place. Granted, however, that my concerns do not embrace PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Far as I'm concerned, Ret was never in a bad place. Granted, however, that my concerns do not embrace PvP.

LFR players can pretty much roll any spec and never see the problem with their class pve since lfr dps is generally not competitive, bunch of people undergeared, alt tabbed, pvp geared/gemmed, or bad. I see 522 ilevel people all the time not even doing much dps because their afk during trash/alt tabbed through boss fights. Monks were considered bottom dps and I was still always top 5 in lfr. Its not really a achievement bro.

PvP wise we still have weaknesses, however the healing/dmg buff has served us greatly. We still get trained hard and comps generally need to be built around us. We also still are not wanted in rbgs, however overall I'd say we have gotten improved. Though enhancement and feral fulfill similar roles but are a lot better.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Not even talking about LFR, really; in the admittedly little normal raiding I've done, I've always been competitive with better geared players. There was actually a point where, with one group, a better geared Mage was benched to give me a raid slot, and the group in question cleared the problem bosses it had been facing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]