Scheduled PUGs

90 Pandaren Monk
I use to run scheduled ICC 25 GDKP pugs every Sunday morning and there were other scheduled pick-up groups with a closely managed invite list. After returning to WoW for MoP, I dabbled in Open Raid now that x-realm raiding is available, but still felt there was a need for local Windrunner pugs, in particular for ToT, which is not available x-realm.

Are there any scheduled, weekly pick-up groups out there for hard-mode raids and ToT? Been thinking about starting em up again and I've started trying to fill out my invite list of reliable raiders. PUGs are so poorly managed, I feel I have to do it myself to get a good one. But naturally if there are others out there I would rather hang my hat of the burden of organizing and go to someone else's ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
With the server being as slow as it is these days, my officers and I have been talking about doing something similar. Maybe joint guild runs or finding people who can show up regularly and get some progression in. We generally have 5-8 people who are available for our Sat/Sun 7am server raid times. We'd love to get a group of dedicated people to do this!

We have some dedicated people that really like to raid, but its hard to pug the remaining 3 or so for ToT early morning weekends. We'd love to try and work something out like this.
Edited by Instigator on 6/10/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You can count me in for a Throne group regularly.
Edited by Shammyjake on 6/10/2013 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The GroupCalendar addon has a feature that will let multiple guilds share a raiding calendar. If we could get 3 or so guilds together that have a similar attitude and skill-level, that could go a long ways in helping organize more raids on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I am almost only available during mornings as I work graveyards, so if you're in need of an ele /resto shaman decently geared let me know I'd be glad to help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]