Server Status - Horde

90 Orc Death Knight
I am looking to zip off my low pop server. I wanted to check how the situation is over here for Horde. How is the economy? Are there any world boss take down Horde side? The usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Very active Horde side. Lots of trade activity and world boss takedowns. Probably a good place for an individual looking to plug in.
Reply Quote
Very "active" /trade chat as well... Make an alt before you switch ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Economy is great. You have something to sell-9/10 it'll be bought (obviously depending on what it is). Always a group looking to down some world boss. Some guilds are still looking for that last one to fit into the group with them-normally tanks and healers, but some dps as well. Very active trade chat, filled with some trolling, but mainly questions, sells, and guild recruitment. For the most part, people have been nothing but friendly and helpful on this server, and I transferred here last August.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Very active trade chat, filled with mostly trolling
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
06/05/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Windytusks
Very active trade chat, filled with mostly trolling

what is trade chat without trolls anyways D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]