trinkets ret

90 Blood Elf Paladin
im 1.5% over hit cap should i change my trinkets around any suggestions???
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The curse of the hit trinket, you can switch the hit/haste gem on your weapon to a pure haste gem.

Oh and you're a little off the exp cap.
Edited by Aglaea on 6/6/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The pretty much standard scenario for Rets this tier.

You could try switching out Ji Kuns for Spark of Zandalar if you have it
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You could try switching out Ji Kuns for Spark of Zandalar if you have it

If you have Spark it's likely better to swap it out for the Brutal rather than the Feather. Hit cap is just an unfortunate fact of life this tier, as long as you have a Zerat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Snoz speaks the truth. No matter how many shots I give the Brutal, it just keeps on sucking.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
im 1.5% over hit cap should i change my trinkets around any suggestions???

No. Feather is really strong even if you can't use any of the hit. Only recourse would be to play with your green gems, using haste/stam gems instead of haste/hit for sockets you want to match - your chest and pants, for example, but not your sword.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You'd get more stat value by putting a 320 Haste gem in your sword and ignoring the socket bonus
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you'll probably be 1-5% over hit cap with the way gear is now lol
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Grôgnárd
Only recourse would be to play with your green gems, using haste/stam gems instead of haste/hit for sockets you want to match

I like this Idea a lot. I have been randomly picking up extras from my raid and am piecing together a solid set but thats exactly the problem im having..just too much hit. I was sitting here thinking that i was just going to have to figure out socket bonus losses versus too much hit.

Good idea.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you have Spark it's likely better to swap it out for the Brutal rather than the Feather. Hit cap is just an unfortunate fact of life this tier, as long as you have a Zerat.

So I would rather dump the Brutal and get the feather even if its LFR? I have no luck getting the normal one.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Feather is insane. 20s duration, 22s ICD, solid RPPM, stacks to 11070 strength. Considering I have about 16k strength, that's a massive proc. Considering Talisman is 15s duration, 75s ICD, and a mere 8k strength.

Yeah, LFR Feather is the new DMR:X.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dont really get how the feather works. I have it on my dk, and I just found out it has two buffs. Feathers of Fury and Mighty can go at the same time?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
One is a stacking buff, goes to 10, 1 stack every 2 sec, and the other is the duration ( 20 sec ) of Feather. The 2 buffs are related and always proc simultaneously.
You can track both if preferred, but just tracking the duration is enough since you'll know it will be at 10 stacks at 1-2seconds.
Edited by Carbuncle on 6/7/2013 11:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]