Looking For A New Server To Call Home.

100 Human Warlock
Hey all. Well the title says it all. I've had my eye on Turalyon for awhile now and It's definitely been a top candidate to transfer too but I have a few concerns maybe a few of you can help me with.

I'm a 504 ilvl Equip Destro Warlock with past raiding experience through Wrath and all of Cataclysm. I haven't raided much in Mist (besides RF but that doesn't count, lol)
I took a long break. Now I'm back and I'm looking to move on.

First off I come from a server that is slowly being dominated by horde. Is Turalyon a Alliance or Horde server? Or is it balanced?

Next, is there a large non English speaking population on Turalyon? I'm from Zul'jin and since the middle of Cataclysm there has been a massive influx of french canadians to the server that have ruined the community while everyone else transferred horde.

That actually leads into my next question, how is the server community? Is Turalyon an active realm with lots to do, like a lot of Pugs, Raiding and casual guilds? My server is pretty dead on Alliance and I'm tired of not having anything to do.

Just a few questions I have trying to figure things out. Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
horde has the advantage, but not overly imbalanced (for what i know of). i was actually considering a transfer to zuljin (when i was on a diff realm), but the french speakers pushed me away, along with some other things (nothing against them, just rather not have to deal with a language barrier). could not be more glad that i went with this realm. i cannot comment on alliance side, but the realm is very active with people always looking for raids, as well as guilds always looking for pugs.

if you are looking for a raid group on horde side, check out my recruiting thread
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8873728332
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hey Helghan!

I have been loving this server ever since I xfered here later last year. Turalyon is a little more Horde favoured, but it is negligible. On the Horde side, I really haven't seen any other languages other than english. The community is alright, and trade is usually buzzing in the active hours with groups.

We are currently needing a Ranged DPS for our 2nd raid team "The Dream Team." They started a few weeks ago, and are on ToES currently.

If you want any more info, please see the recruitment post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593400764
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm thinking about coming to this server too :D hard to find a server that is balanced slightly in the Horde's favor but at the same time very active. Too bad the time on this server is EST but hey one hour difference cant hurt, go Texas!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
FoE
I'm thinking about coming to this server too :D hard to find a server that is balanced slightly in the Horde's favor but at the same time very active. Too bad the time on this server is EST but hey one hour difference cant hurt, go Texas!

I thought about the time zone too, but it works out because the server is pretty active its seems at all times. I came here recently and I cant recommend the server enough. The people here are some of the best I have seen, I got more done on my first day than in 3 months on my old server. I play both factions and they are pretty balanced. Both sides have progression and pugging. But I am really impressed with the people in general. I hope this server dont become too popular its perfect right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]