Battle net balance card

100 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM
Hi all
I have a question, i want to buy the battle net balance card, but cant find them at my local store. I've also searched ebay for them, but haven't found anything. Could Any of you guys tell me if i can buy them on ebay? Could you pass a link, if so?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM
Guys will you help?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/claiming-a-battlenet-balance-card
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I wouldn't recommend buying one from ebay as opposed to from gamestop.com or walmart.com where you are going to be getting an unused card rather than one that has possibly already been used.

Also, to find them at your local store, check under the Diablo 3 section rather than the WoW section as they were originally for the RMAH that came with D3.
Edited by Flatspriest on 6/7/2013 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
5 Troll Shaman
Walmart's site will let you see if a local store has them (of course, not certain that is 100% accurate, but its something), so that may help if there are several in traveling distance.

I'm sure someone on ebay sells them at least sometime... almost everything seems to end up there... but that entails the usual ebay risks.

You might see if someone you trust near a Walmart or Gamestop would mail it to you (or just give you the number if you are spending it yourself) - it isn't large so would be easily mailed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have personally seen them at Best Buy if that helps you at all OP, under their Diablo merchandise.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM
the thing is, i live in Australia, Sydney, and there is no way to get it here, thats why i want to get it on ebay, could anyone send a link to buy that card? I can't find it
thanks
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
the thing is, i live in Australia, Sydney, and there is no way to get it here, thats why i want to get it on ebay, could anyone send a link to buy that card? I can't find it
thanks
Remember, you will need to get the balance in US dollars as well since AU dollars are not accepted for services.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM
Exactly, that's why i want to buy it on ebay and i can't seem to find it, could anyone help me?
Reply Quote
91 Human Death Knight
Ive started to try and find a balance card tonight. No luck, i to live in Australia.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]