Things You Don't Want To Hear Healing PUGs 12

90 Pandaren Monk
After 2, 3 wipes (lfr) on my mistweaver:

Everyone on the adds, no dps on horridon.

-Wipe-

Raid:
Sigh... The monk isn't listening.
Weis, dps the adds or get kicked.
Ye stop padding.

Since the highest dps in the raid was doing no more than 50-60k dps, it wasn't hard at all to outdps them while doing a very decent amount of healing.

You were in my LFR a few days ago.

I remember and am in awe, of the transmorg.
90 Pandaren Monk
This week my guild finally manage to progress past Tortos. We tried Meg on Wednesday but just didn't have the dps for it. I know it's a heal check but our pug was replaced by an old friend of the RL and GM and he was our top damage and we downed Megs in 2 attempts.
Now on to Ji-Kun....oh man.
Our heal comp consists of myself, a resto Druid as our other main heals, and a resto shimmy I we feel the need to 3 heal a fight. Frost DK and Druid are assigned to nests while I get to sit on my @£€ I mean the main platform. MT and our rogue both take hella spiky damage that I wasn't expecting (as it was our first ever attempt) and I comment saying maybe we might need to 3 heal this fight. Rogue dies and we bres him. Rest of the fight until sub 50% goes fairly well. No hiccups or panic moments. The second we hit 40% our Druid dies, so DK just switches to blood pres and sustains himself as well as he can for birds. Once we get to 30% RL calls lust so we can push it as everyone expects a wipe. We lust, all dps are up and burning Ji, I doing my damnedest to keep everyone up with birds, pools, quils etc. we end up killing her with about 7 people left alive and myself with less mana than a freshly made toon. Our first attempt and I solo healed from 45% with no nest team. Our group was so excited that we one-shot it out first attempt ever.
65 Worgen Druid
I was healing Ramps the back when lvl 59... Specific pug because it beats the experience from random vanilla. I decide to do a Random just because 8 runs through Ramps is boring me and you can only get so much pleasure from "carrying" brand new out of the box DK tanks.

I land in the middle of a dungeon with the previous healer gone.. All good... Have healed through more than 1 LFD as replacement healer. Find myself standing in front of a whole heap of eggs and the second I land one of the dps yells "LEEEEEEROYYYYYY".

Run back in entry from the spirit healer. Get my body back. Leave group with a 29 minute debuff. I think I was there for a total of 30 seconds including getting back to the entry.
90 Human Priest
snip

i personally would have let the mage die out of spite and claim i can't heal through stupid.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh laaaawd. Im definitely gonna use that one. Lol.
90 Pandaren Monk
After 2, 3 wipes (lfr) on my mistweaver:

Everyone on the adds, no dps on horridon.

-Wipe-

Raid:
Sigh... The monk isn't listening.
Weis, dps the adds or get kicked.
Ye stop padding.

Since the highest dps in the raid was doing no more than 50-60k dps, it wasn't hard at all to outdps them while doing a very decent amount of healing.

You were in my LFR a few days ago.

I remember and am in awe, of the transmorg.

<3
100 Draenei Shaman
On my leveling holy priest midway through the first wing of Dire Maul:

"kick priest, not using atonement"

Oh joy.

I've gotten a few stuff like that from groups for being holy while leveling.

"Everyone knows disc is the leveling spec. What are you doing"

Playing the spec I enjoy and playing it properly. Shut the front door >.<
Edited by Dailee on 8/5/2013 6:37 AM PDT
So my husband and I were leveling our lowbie resto druids. We got Stockades, hubby took tank role, tho he's resto and I got dps role, tho resto. We see there is a resto druid as the healer and a disc priest in the group. The other dps was a druid as well in cat form.

So all is going well and we accidentally pull a couple extra groups...uhm 4 sets of efflorescence goes down. So the cat was a resto too.

Made us all giggle. We were all being bad, except the healer resto druid. Surprisingly easy run and no chance of death.
91 Goblin Rogue
Que up for Last Stand of the Zandalari on my holy paladin thinking "this will be the easy ToT wing"
How terribly mistaken I was.
Get to jinrokh, and some moron decides to let his focused lightning drop a lightning fissure right where we would want to stack for lightning storm. After the second puddle was gonna be conducted we go to stack as usual, we go to stack and I look at everyone's HP drop like it was the new trend. Wondering why everyone died I look at my combat log to finally find out that there was a lightning fissure just eating our HP away. Here's the kicker, some brain dead DPS tries blaming the wipe on healers saying "c'mon need better heals." This prompted me to say things to said ignorant moron that'd be best to leave off the forums. We eventually finished that wing with 1 or 2 wipes on Horridon and Council as well.
Then in separate lfr's I get one group for megaera that tanks decide it'd be fun to let everyone get breathed upon, and another where a huntard pulling a steady 20k just sitting in the breaths, not accidentally being caught in 1 but being in every single one. I believe my holy paladin is cursed for bad lfr groups.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Horridon Guild Run...
Here is what we had;
2 Prot Warriors
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto Shaman(Myself)
1 Holy Pally
1 Ret Pally
1 Enh Shaman
1 BM Hunter
1 Spriest
1 Destro Lock

Here is how the typical Horridon Wipe breakdown went for interrupts...
Myself 2-3
Spriest 1
Tanks 0-2 each

I don't know if Locks have an interrupt, but we were wiping to Venom Bolt Volley...
The Holy Pally was dedicated to healing the Horridon Tank and was across the room from us with the tank.
I know for a fact that Ret Pallies, BM Hunters, and Enh Shamans have interrupts...
I also know that the Ret Pally was assigned to interrupt one priest and I was assigned to the other...

When I said something about interrupts I was told by the Guild Master (The Hunter), "You should interrupt more then."
0.o

We never did get Horridon down.
90 Draenei Shaman
Lock could have at least stunned if he had shadowfury talented. Even then he should have had an observer, or a fel hunter sacrificed with Grimoire of Sacrifice. Just a bad lock. =P

Seems they would rather look at recount, than worry about interrupts.
Edited by Riled on 8/7/2013 5:42 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Horridon Guild Run...
Here is what we had;
2 Prot Warriors
1 Resto Druid
1 Resto Shaman(Myself)
1 Holy Pally
1 Ret Pally
1 Enh Shaman
1 BM Hunter
1 Spriest
1 Destro Lock

Here is how the typical Horridon Wipe breakdown went for interrupts...
Myself 2-3
Spriest 1
Tanks 0-2 each

I don't know if Locks have an interrupt, but we were wiping to Venom Bolt Volley...
The Holy Pally was dedicated to healing the Horridon Tank and was across the room from us with the tank.
I know for a fact that Ret Pallies, BM Hunters, and Enh Shamans have interrupts...
I also know that the Ret Pally was assigned to interrupt one priest and I was assigned to the other...

When I said something about interrupts I was told by the Guild Master (The Hunter), "You should interrupt more then."
0.o

We never did get Horridon down.

Well there's a couple things I'm wondering about here.

1. The HPally would have been the only healer that could dispel the poison at the Gurubashi door, unless your RDruid used Symbiosis on a Paladin to gain Cleanse.
2. If dps didn't seem like an issue, your Ret could of thrown out a Cleanse here and there, though I'm sure he/she made sure to dispel it off themselves.
3. I'm not privy to what interrupts a Hunter has, but between whichever tank was on adds in addition to you, the EnhShaman, and the Ret, you had 4 interrupts on relatively short cooldowns. A Spriest's interrupt is on a 45 sec CD, and I don't think Locks have one unless they have the Felhunter/Observer.
100 Tauren Druid
Well there's a couple things I'm wondering about here.

1. The HPally would have been the only healer that could dispel the poison at the Gurubashi door, unless your RDruid used Symbiosis on a Paladin to gain Cleanse.

All druids, not just resto, can dispel poisons. Diseases (third door) are the ones we need a paladin Symbiosis for.
100 Draenei Priest

/shakes fist.

You can assign them before hand. You can see all the priests standing on the top of the door. Mark each priest, hand two players to each just so if one misses or is running with charge at the wrong time.

I'm not privy to what interrupts a Hunter has

Our hunter has yet to miss an interrupt on one of these guys. We still assign him and our spriest to the same MOB.

And what tank misses an interrupt. Do they not have DBM? It screams at you when that cast is going to go off, because it is so damn important.
100 Tauren Druid
Oh, one more tip, have the SPriest use Mass Dispel for that magic DoT on the first door to save your healers a bit of mana.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lock could have at least stunned if he had shadowfury talented. Even then he should have had an observer, or a fel hunter sacrificed with Grimoire of Sacrifice. Just a bad lock. =P

Got into a pugged ToES and I as the healer was asked to purge because the two locks apparently couldn't do it.
100 Pandaren Shaman
Oh I know everything you guys are saying.
I've done Horridon many times.
As for the Ret Pally... He was assigned to interrupts and also wasn't cleansing himself...
Our Spriest was doing really well and actually was mass dispelling on the first door. :P
90 Pandaren Priest

Got into a pugged ToES and I as the healer was asked to purge because the two locks apparently couldn't do it.

It's funny because it's on autocast.

Once had a ToES where one of the locks was screaming at people to purge and I'm just like "really? Instead of summoning your felhunter and losing 10k DPS you're going to set the raid back by that much more?"

He didn't whine much more after that.
90 Night Elf Monk
Inc huge wall of text but a good read

So after reading through some of these I've got a few stories that come to mind but non so much as "the warlock group". My entire guild knows this story because I raged in vent for on going of ~30 minutes while it happened then started singing praises near the end.

It starts out at LvL 90 I'm cruising through dungeons gearing up and I come across this tank who has nigh on 965K health with CDs unpopped... In normal mode dungeons... I immediately look at the group... Every. Last .One. of. Them. is. From. the. Same. Guild. On. My. Server.

I immediately ask why they are running normals because I'm always wary of full groups like this. I get a response of power gearing our warlock... The warlock in question is lvl90 with the starting gear from the jinyu village in jade forest -.-

That almost made me drop group almost... What comes next is a normal run up until the first boss... In shado pan monastery... The healer check boss. I immediately start sweating bullets looking at the locks health he is sitting at ~135K health. The boss is pulled as I sit a statue down and start fist weaving with add-ons tuned to tell me if the lock losses any health at all. I start fistweaving as I normally did do at the time and notice a message in chat from possibly the trash mobs. "Kick monk she's obviously a dps." I respond immediately with "I'm fistweaving you get healed from the damage" halfway through the fight I get kicked...

Ok Random bad luck. Lets try again que up again(no cd for some reason might have been wait time from tank answering his phone I'm not sure) que up get back in same group. Immediately I see "same fail healer kick again" I say "come on at least let me try" tank says ok and we continue. We dps adds in hallway go out skip shadopan and mount up warlock is dead within seconds. Seeing this I immediately say "Sorry lock didn't expect you to die there" loading screen kicked... -.-

I wait out my time for my kick timer and que up again. IT IS THE SAME GROUP FOR A THIRD TIME! The only difference is they just now made it past the mini dojo encounter and boss. It took them 13 minutes for that. I get in and look at recount from when I have been there(I keep it for mouthy dps :] ) I'm second highest on damage ...STILL. The warlock isn't even pulling 10K damage the tank is pulling darn near 140~ I'm pulling 40k. And I'm second the other group members were a RNGod ele shaman and a rogue. Neither were pulling above 30k

So we start on trash while I still have a kick timer(Shammy told me. He was pretty cool about it. I liked him and the rogue they were both pretty nice) we clear trash with warlock dieing once from standing in shadows and dieing instantly. I Rez and heal him we go to boss fine down him after I think 7 minutes, thankfully I'm good with my mana now, the warlock died on first Sha spike. Tank doesn't drop below 900K health the entire time as I'm passing out uplifts and ReM generally being a good healer.o

We clear it and continue I say I need a drink. Shaman whispers me saying kick protection is off me now and I should be careful. I drink to full and suggest we only pull the 2 necessary groups(hoping and praying they say yes so lock doesn't die again) we clear the two spirit one simply. Jump the bridge and then all hell breaks loose. The warlock didn't dismiss his pet. And the tank not noticing and pulled the big group at bridge. Every enemy on the center isle is rushing me from healing the tank. Simply put we survived except for the lock who got lol one shoted by a swarm. I was at zero mana running on dredges if I hadn't had a near 16 stack of mana tea from the boss and trash we would have gone down. Tank responds in I chat with this exactly "I AM NOT KICKING THAT MONK. SHE LITERALLY MADE US SURVIVE A NO WIN SITUATION." Warlock drops group. Tank, Shaman and Rogue start complementing me on my healing this goes on for 3 minutes while we all sit eat and chat for a bit. We go to the end boss kill him uneventfully. And I all most instantly get 3 loud dings which means I got friend requested. In chat the tank starts by saying sorry for the lock he would run with me any time, the shaman agrees and says if I need help he's on a lot and the rogue says that if I ever need glyphs or potions come to her she will make them for me.

I to this day still run with those guys sometimes. They're awesome people and have restored a bit of my faith in humanity. So horror story turned that ended better than expected.
90 Tauren Druid
ugh today I was healing in stormstout brewery and we had this hunter who kept aspect of the pack on at all times. When we told her to turn it off she said "Why is makes us run faster? it isnt me anyways" so i look at the other hunter, who has buffs from aspect of the pack, as well as aspect of the hawk.
So right before ook i tell her to turn it off again, and then i see her switch to aspect of the cheetah. This is the dialogue that followed:
Her" I never had it on, must have been the other hunter"
Me: "I literally just saw you switch"
Her: "no you didn't"
me: "Yes, i did, and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too"
Her: " Nope, you must be going blind, can you see ok?"
*4 hour vote kick immunity*
90 Pandaren Monk
wall o' text

Was the warlock the one being the naysayer?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]