[A] Looking for normal PvP Guild...

90 Night Elf Druid
By normal i mean not the kind of guild that ask you stupid requirements even if half of their members don't even meet these requirements , i mean a guild with no trolls ( Humor is great trolls aren't ) , a Guild where we can just PLAY THE GAME and not be on the edge of being Gkicked because you did a mistake , a guild where they won't ask you to have all the BiS to join ( what's the point then ? -.- )/

Those kind of Guilds seems to be impossible to find these days and i miss the Old Vanilla/BC WoW for that , people were so much more friendly and focused on playing and having fun not being the best in the world.

I am looking for a "mature" guild , i am 24 and i can't deal with those teenager that act like monkeys anymore.

If you have an active Guild that have a nice and relax ambiance that is only looking to improve and have fun together please send me a PM or a mail in-game. I am starting to gear this Druid slowly and i'd love to have a Guild to do that with.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Good luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Sounds like it's time for you to re-roll Horde and join Disc.
Reply Quote
If you like world pvp we are good at that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you like world pvp we are good at that

I appreciate the offer but i am really looking for a group to do RBGs with , i love World PvP but it won't get me any gear sadly.

Also no offense but the few people i encounter from your Guild were either trolls or very immature people , not saying all your Guild is like that but like i said in my OP i can't deal with that anymore and your Guild seem a little too big for what i need.

Again thanks for the offer but i am going to decline it , best of luck to you guys :).
Reply Quote
By normal i mean not the kind of guild that ask you stupid requirements even if half of their members don't even meet these requirements , i mean a guild with no trolls ( Humor is great trolls aren't ) , a Guild where we can just PLAY THE GAME and not be on the edge of being Gkicked because you did a mistake , a guild where they won't ask you to have all the BiS to join ( what's the point then ? -.- )/

Those kind of Guilds seems to be impossible to find these days and i miss the Old Vanilla/BC WoW for that , people were so much more friendly and focused on playing and having fun not being the best in the world.

I am looking for a "mature" guild , i am 24 and i can't deal with those teenager that act like monkeys anymore.

If you have an active Guild that have a nice and relax ambiance that is only looking to improve and have fun together please send me a PM or a mail in-game. I am starting to gear this Druid slowly and i'd love to have a Guild to do that with.

Thanks.

SWBRB is the guild you are describing, but we're on Kil'jaeden.

swbrb.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
On Alliance? Best of luck to you. Then again you can just spam in SW like everyone else or use OQueue.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Pwnytails - All my friends and i recently moved to Darkspear because it was a very active server so i am not ready yet to start over on a new server again. But i do appreciate the information and i will keep that in mind if i get tired of DS.

@Zaxan - Yeah i know it almost seem impossible. I'm not a big fan or spamming SW and most of the time no good come out of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
@Pwnytails - All my friends and i recently moved to Darkspear because it was a very active server so i am not ready yet to start over on a new server again. But i do appreciate the information and i will keep that in mind if i get tired of DS.

@Zaxan - Yeah i know it almost seem impossible. I'm not a big fan or spamming SW and most of the time no good come out of it.

Indeed.

I would try out OQ. I haven't had a chance to use it lately, but it seems to be quite useful.
Reply Quote
Dara mactire maybe might be good for you
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

/Facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

That is exactly the kind of Guild that ask crazy requirements even if half of their members don;t meet them :P On top of that DM take PvP way too seriously. ;)

And Zexan i might be tire or just stupid at this point but what do you mean by OQ ? Trying my best to find what you mean and i just can't come up with anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/11/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Shizennokoe

That is exactly the kind of Guild that ask crazy requirements even if half of their members don;t meet them :P On top of that DM take PvP way too seriously. ;)

And Zexan i might be tire or just stupid at this point but what do you mean by OQ ? Trying my best to find what you mean and i just can't come up with anything.

SPELL MY NAME RIGHT, OR I WILL SMITE THE #$@! OUT OF YOU!

It's called Oqueue. Check it out on Curse.com. It's an interface add-on that is just a giant message board for pre-made everything.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/11/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Zaxan

SPELL MY NAME RIGHT, OR I WILL SMITE THE #$@! OUT OF YOU!

It's called Oqueue. Check it out on Curse.com. It's an interface add-on that is just a giant message board for pre-made everything.

Rofl sorry ! And i will check that out then thanks for the information , Zaxan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]