Horde: Glory of the Firelands Raider

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm trying to get a group together to run the 10 man heroic raid Firelands. I have very little experience with this raid so I am looking for a leader that knows what they are doing. I am mainly trying to put this raid together for the mount that comes with the Glory of the Firelands Raider achievement, the Corrupted Fire Hawk. I am flexible on time so once raids reset I am open to start.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So... basically you're looking to get carried?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Not necessarily, my guild is very pvp oriented so very few of them wish to run the raid and I am quite new to WOW so I didn't get a chance to run any of the Cataclysm raids to unlock the heroic 10 man. I really just wanted to find a group of people that were just as committed to get the achievement and mount. I have read the guides and know roughly what needs to be done and will play mu role accordingly. Getting carried would be nice, but I just want to find a group that wants it and is willing to organize to do this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Go to Openraid.com and set up an account, that's probably your best bet when it comes to finding enough people to do old content. There are H Firelands groups scheduled multiple times every week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nah, he's just gotta get friends like me. I run FL, DS, T11, almost every LK raid, and every BC raid every week.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks Joe I'll look into that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
If you wanna get carried i suggest you install oQueue.
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/oqueue

Open raid uses sign ups or you have to sit and troll chat.
Oqueue uses an ingame mod that is good for RBG's Old Raids and even random Heroic Scenarios.
Check it out, always something to do with oQueue installed.
Beware of ninja looters in oQueue, you have been warned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]