Redwall

42 Night Elf Warrior
The only book series to be essentially the same story written 22 times, confused with a cook book series, and having a author addicted to killing off his characters in the worst times off page and still get people interested in reading it.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
The only book series to be essentially the same story written 22 times, confused with a cook book series, and having a author addicted to killing off his characters in the worst times off page and still get people interested in reading it.

You seem to have confused this very well written and interesting series of books about warriors and poets with Dan Brown's Robert Langdon series.
Edited by Rufyn on 6/5/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
06/05/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Rufyn

You seem to have confused this very well written and interesting series of books about warriors and poets with Dan Brown's Robert Langdon series.

^ LOL
Reply Quote
32 Worgen Druid

You forgot it got turned into a cartoon as well. Gotta love animals fighting to the death for the kids~!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
06/11/2013 04:12 AMPosted by Tovi

Brian Jacques was a great man who wrote all those books for blind children. That's why he gets so descriptive with things like food and textures.

I bought these, Fablehaven, and Harry Potter for my 12-year old. These are 100x better read than The Hunger Games, Twilight, and any other stupid teenybopper series out there.

I was so upset when I heard he had died.
I didn't start reading Redwall until I was in middle school, but it was and is one of my favorite book series.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I was so upset when I heard he had died.
I didn't start reading Redwall until I was in middle school, but it was and is one of my favorite book series.

Ditto :(

Mossflower was the first novel I ever read (I was 12.) I credit that series for getting me into reading and fantasy genre.

I'm not sure which was first for me, either The Long Patrol or Legend of Luke .. not sure.
Some of the few books I can read over and over and over.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Hahahahaha. Figures I have only read one of the books so I can't judge it as well as everyone else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]