nothing to see here pls move along...

*que the crickets*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Not if I can help it.

/sexydance to crickets
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
The whole realm is dead not just the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The whole realm is dead not just the forums.

You know how you can make that better for yourself right?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Darmand your name sounds very familiar to me, and how would I be making that better for myself?
Edited by Zorikk on 6/16/2013 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I hear by announce that in 5.4 Blizzard will add cows in the main citys of Shattered Halls. Lots and lots of cows to make the server more lively.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Moo
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
but this server is thriving idgi
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
and how would I be making that better for myself?

Moving to a new one. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get rid of you. :) I'm merely saying that if you're unhappy it's a legitimate solution.

I know, I know. "But Dar! Everyone says that like it's so simple."

Yes they do. Because it is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Zorikk transfered afew weeks back already...but don't get your hopes up Im not going anywhere soon, going to at least wait out virtual realms, hopefully that addresses some of the issues.

I have noticed Alliance's population seems to be dwindling rather fast, speacially since the half price transfer week, getting harder and harder to track down a kill.

Ive been checking out wow realm population status sites, about a month back it was 1 horde for every 0.4 allies, now its at 1 horde for every 0.36 allies....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sooooo roughly 36 Allies for every 100 Horde? Sounds suspiciously like the later days of Wrath. Just remembering Wintergrasp in those days hurts my head.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sooooo roughly 36 Allies for every 100 Horde? Sounds suspiciously like the later days of Wrath

Indeed but the server was a hell of alot more populated back then.

Just remembering Wintergrasp in those days hurts my head.

Still those days were hella fun, massive ques at the Dalaran pvp vendors to que in with 100+++ waiting around pre battle, pushing Alliance all the way back to their gy camp until Alliance finaly started to get their act togthere thanks inpart to Blackwaters dedication.
+TENACITY!
Remember seeing allies running around with crazy HP one shotting everything in sight, damn that was brutal but then once in a blue moon when we got TENACITY more then made up for it. Back when Wintergrasp was a non fly zone, where people would parachute down onto the walls just as the battle started to take out the turrets and insue mayhem from within, those were the days =D
Good times Oo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I miss Wintergrasp and "those days". </3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not sure how many people like me had a toaster for a computer back then, but I recall having horrible framerate due to the sheer number of people in WG (especially right in the keep courtyard where both factions met). I remember getting massive groups together, and then the evil mages popping portals to stonard and other cities around the WG portal right as it started.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just don't recall thinking Tenacity was all that great. HUGE hit points and att pwr / sp pwr but no resistance to CC. I used to tell people that being the same power as a Heroic UK trash mob did no good when you went against a 5 man group. :)

But then again it's all a matter of perspective. From the horde side I imagine it was disconcerting seeing a warlock with 100k hit points. At least in those days.

As for parachuting in..........Good times. Harleyrider and I did that with a couple of folks a few times at the start. Nothing like wreaking havoc in the first 2 minutes of the fight, while INSIDE the keep.

Only thing better was to drop my portal on top of a tower and spending the entire fight playing tower games with 5 or 6 opponents who really should have been paying attention to the battle.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Guild Wars 2's tower and keep assaults beat the crap out of winter grasp.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Such a low Alliance population that Alliance will get a faction 1st kill on Oondasta next expansion!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Haa Daslovak almost got me by pvp vendor last night ..gimme another week and I will stay and dook it out with ya :D

good to see ya tho!
Reply Quote
I miss Wintergrasp and "those days". </3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Haa Daslovak almost got me by pvp vendor last night ..gimme another week and I will stay and dook it out with ya :D

Almost... but then you....VANISSHED!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]