Deepwind Gorge capture sounds

90 Goblin Shaman
So is it a bug or did Blizzard really reverse the alliance and horde "capture" sound? The first few battles in that BG were pretty confusing because i thought a horde was capping a base then when i looked on the map, it was actually alliance taking it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Agreed, played this for the first time today and I was really confused. The alert sounds do not work the same as they should. Any capture our team makes should have the "BA-BA--BAAAA" trumpet sound, and the opposing team captures marked by the short and sharp "DODO!" alert. Instead any captures both have the same trumpet sound, so I have no idea without looking at the map closely if our team needs help someplace or not. Very frustrating. Recognizable sounds are very important in PvP and are fairly established to what they mean. Please change this Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Some of the achievements are bugged too. They'll fix it in the next expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Deepwind Gorge Perfection Hater are gonna hate and that was on a RBG:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Manducca/achievement#95:15218:a8333
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]