Stay Classy achievement

90 Tauren Paladin
Hey guys, we're looking to get three toons for our achievement so we can get our last guild tab on the bank.

Need:
-Panda warrior

We're offering a token of gratitude for your time and effort. Compromises can be made on this token. Please message me in game to talk more about this!
Edited by Rezlio on 6/7/2013 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
If you still need one I should be on in a few hours
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Sure do. I'll be on, just message a member of the guild for an invite and I'll send you somethin'.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I will be on this toon, I tried but nobody responded to me, so hit me up I will be on for a few
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So close to our 8th tab! You'd really be helping us out! I will thank you for just joining (and rezoning or working on guild rep for a little bit-whatever it needs to recognize the new honored member).

If you'd like something specific, I can see what I can do. Please and thank you!

Talk to you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Thank you Lepant, Dipstab and Yamonk for your time. :) Couldn't have done it with out you guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]