Farewell

90 Tauren Paladin
Thank you all for taking the time to read this post.

As some of you know, a few friends and I realm transferred Friday to Arthas (PvP), horde, and have started a guild, <Acquiesce>. Since I have spent more than a year of my WoW and actual life on Thunderlord, I thought that it was only fitting to say a few words.

My time here has had its ups and downs; however, this can be said about anyone on any server, more so here. I've seen the fall of giants and the start of legends. But more importantly I've been shaped by my time here, from some more than others.

To Focus - Keep on progressing and representing Thunderlord in the WoW community. Your strive and persistence has made me strive, in my own way, to get that same aspect in my new guild. Thank you.

To The Mediocre Men - Keep trying, never stop.

To Tomorrow I Really Quit - While not knowing your guildies personally, I have always known that you were a guild to be reckoned with, your low key yet dominate persona has made me strive to do so here on Arthas.

To ÓverRaided - Keep on pushing, keep on progressing and trying to get those bosses cleared. Once you guys get one more, I know that the rest will fly by. Dominae, good bye my friend.

To Reforged - You guys showed me how to stay casual yet still get **** done, by getting the right people, people that you like to raid with and get along with, you can do anything. To Emp, stay classy my friend. It wasn't a waste of time. :D (Inside joke, FTW)

And finally, but not least... To Inflict Kharma -
Thank you for the home and cultivating atmosphere that you provided. Thank you for the opportunity to lead you guys, whether good or bad. I will never forget the times that we spent in and out of raid joking around. It was a very hard decision to make, whether to leave or not, but ultimately it had to happen. To everyone who I left, I am sorry, sorry that I just couldn't make what we had work for more than two weeks, hopefully you can forgive me, and hopefully you will find a guild that suits you perfectly and one where you find joy in whatever it is that you do. To Cashani, you have single handedly gave me inspiration as a guild leader, you are the kindest and more thoughtful person that I have met on WoW, and I not only consider you an "internet friend" but an "irl" friend too. Thank you.

To anyone that wants to come to Arthas, Horde, to just level an alt or hang out, you are always welcome to drop by, to anyone that wants to raid, drop a post below and I'll get back to you.

And now as I stop and try to sleep I leave you with two things:

"The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best." - Epictetus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4vvVx-zu5A
Edited by Validante on 6/8/2013 5:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Thanks for the kind words and wish you luck in the future!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I guess Apple isn't the only novel writing pally around here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thank you, Validante for the kind words and for your immeasurable efforts towards the raid group and the guild. It has been both an honor and a pleasure to raid with you.

Best of luck to you on Arthas. I sincerely hope you find the experiences you seek there.

Yours, as always,

~Cashani
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Killingjoke - Thank you, good luck on the last three in ToT.

Riketycrikit - Meh.

Cashani - Thank you, it was a pleasure to have been an officer for you. Good luck on Thunderlord.
Reply Quote
Best of luck were ever you end up sir!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Best of luck were ever you end up sir!

If only this sentence made sense.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
It seems Shattered has nothing good to say, bad habits never die I guess...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Even though I never really knew you, its always sad to see a fellow tlordie go. Hope you have fun on Arthas!
Reply Quote
Who are you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey bro, I know I didn't know you as well as others, but I always had a good time raiding whenever you were in the raid group. I truly hope you and your new guild succeed and take your raiding to new heights. You will be missed man, and maybe I will start an alt over there with the wife to hang with ya'll and have some fun. Take care man.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I guess Apple isn't the only novel writing pally around here.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck on your new server :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
you will fail just as much if not worse than you did on T-lord =]
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Amnésiac - Thank you.

Spìrìtual - Thank you.

Dkaretas - Thanks man, good luck progressing in TMM.

Dominae - Thanks, I hope you guys start smashing through heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Peace out man i wish ya would have stayed but good luck through ToT and also into 5.4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]