*new mats for sale for your profession*

2 Blood Elf Priest
If you need Mats for Leveling, PROFESSION is the one and only supplier to see.

Hi all thank you for reading my page. If you would like mats please send an in game mail to PROFESSION for the current price. I will be doing this threw trade.

First off I try to check this page twice a day. I try to keep my prices reasonable (Might not be the cheapest all the time but am very honest and stand behind my service. I am working on being the cheapest too. Sometimes I will have sales on a certain mats if I'm overstocked so check here first or send in game mail to Profession to see!

MATS FOR LEVELING - INTRODUCTION

I have assembled packages of materials available for purchase that can be used to level a profession from one to the potential maximum skill level. Players using these mats will not have to farm the materials or wait for them to come available on the Auction House to buy them at scalper prices or find out if someone is LEGIT!! To let other players know I’m LEGIT I will be giving 250g back after if you purchase mats and post feedback to my forum. Kits are currently available for the following professions:

·Blacksmithing
·Enchanting
·Jewelcrafting
·Leatherworking See me in game
·Tailoring
· Alchemy
· Mining
· First Aid

HOW IT WORKS
· All the materials are in bank tabs in one of my guild banks if I have them. Sometimes it takes up to a week to get everything together.
· I will trade you Mats for your Profession.
· Player takes the mats to a trainer and starts crafting items, following the guide for your profession until you reach the potential maximum skill level. (Player is responsible for purchasing the plans and training levels from the trainer and any additional mats needed.)

I guarantee that mats I provide are those listed on the guide I give you. (Approximate Materials Required) in your chosen profession with this package.

The most reliable way to contact me if I'm not logged in is to send an in-game mail to Profession - my main bank alt and where I usually look first when logging in. Keeping these Mats together takes a lot of guild banks and alts!

I look forward to doing business with you!
PROFESSION 4-9-13
Edited by Profession on 6/15/2013 1:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Mats were delivered as promised and got me to 600. I recommend the service!
Reply Quote
I had a LW kit from them You can trust him... :-)
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you both for the feedback. PROFESSION
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Great guy, awesome service and amazing prices, i wouldn't recommend anyone but profession for your kits. I went from 1-600 blacksmithing in one day and it cost less than buying all the materials threw the auction house! thank you again profession you make professions easier in wow!.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Confirmed: Profession is awesome. Got me exactly everything that I needed, got it to me for cheaper than it would have been if I'd bought it on AH, was transparent about everything the whole way through and flexible about payment and delivery (unlike other prof kit sellers that come off pretty shady). Seriously, the guy's NAME IS PROFESSION! This is what he does!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I received a tailor kit and I don't know about anyone else but I get mad when I buy cloth on the AH because the of prices. If you need to change a profession and don't have the time to farm the mats or like me hate the AH then this is for you. Profession is very professional and earned my trust. Profession made this so easy on me so I have no issue saying I'm 100% satisfied!! If we had an Angie's list in WoW he would be rated with an A+. Thank you again bro and as I move more of my characters here I will hit you up again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Profession sold me an Engineering kit, prices were good and I actually just mailed him in game to get the whole process done. I had seen his spam in trade, but he's sometimes hard to catch online. I got a response within the hour and had my kit that night.

Thanks again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Got a Blacksmithing kit from this guy. Did a partial kit since I was already leveling it. Very pleasant and very helpful to deal with. Would deal with again for sure.

Thanks Profession!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've always wanted to get to JC but considering the pricey comeback I wondered if I Could find Mats for sale and thats when I came to the forums for help I found a guy named Profession I mailed him Via WOW in only about 10 min he whispered me back he instantly gave me the price and wasn't greedy at all.....He was the most honest dealer I did business with.... I Would highly consider buying a kit from Professions :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How much for either JC or Enchanting?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
How much for a Alchemy kit? 500/525 preferred but 600 is okay too. let me know Bobi#1678
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Awesome service! very easy to do and he was completely trustworthy. Recommended!
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you all for the feedback and hope you enjoy your kits!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Are you still doing this?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Are you still doing kits? Looking or an enchanting kit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I would like to know if you are still offering these services. I am interested in a LW kit. You can message me I game at anytime. Thanks much.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
Hi yes I'm still doing this in my free time, which I have not had a lot of lately!! I'm trying to get all kits back in stock and will look you up this week. Thank you, PROFESSION
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest
Hey I have caught up a lot and have most kits in stock atm. If you are looking for a kit please in game mail me at PROFESSION and include the name of your toon and the kit you are looking for. TY, PROFESSION
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Absolutely a must! He is the best, all others can't compare!! Very professional, courteous and works well with you. Keep up the great work!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]